LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Willow's diary

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
March 05, 2020

Hi again world, Tigger wasn't well again so meowmy took her back into the vet monster. I really do NOT like the vet monster and told Tigger to never smell of the vet monster again. Meowmy said vet monster said Tigger's got a sore mouth, she's doing better now though although it's taking her a while to brave trying dry food again. Wet food she thinks is nommy, meowmy's got both of us some dental food and is trying us both with the yummy new food.

I had another explores outside lately and also found a bed mousie a couple of nights ago in bed. Meowmy had hid a toy mousie in bed and I got so excited when I found it because I was certain I had finally caught the bed mousie that hides in there and I then let Tigger have it after I'd beaten it up.

I'm playing fishies at the moment, a fishie toy was lying on the floor so I pounced on it and ran round the downstairs with it, then threw it into my water dish and got it out again, ran round the table with it and knocked against my water dish again and got myself all wet. I'm taking fishie away from the water dish now, going to hide it somewhere. Meowmy is not allowed to know where.

Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
March 17, 2020

Hi again world, me and Tigger have been playing chasies last night (Tigger's getting better, but has had another vet trip to help her get better and she's going back into the vet monster in a couple of weeks to see how she's doing)

All the toys have been taken on a tour of the sitting room and bedroom, we are taking it in turns to race round with them in our mouths. It's practice for us chasing the birdies (I want the birdies to leave our territory alone, Tigger wants to actually catch the birdies)

Next door has mousies in the housie now, so me and Tigger are keeping our eyes open on next door for any signs of the mousies going into their garden, as soon as they come into the garden Tigger is going to get them all)

Yesterday me and next door's cat had a really big fight though. He DARED to sneak into MY territory, so I laid into him and he ran when Tigger came to help. We do NOT like him. Meowmy heard a scream and yowls and snarls and came running to see what was happening.

My bat friend has started dropping by every now and again. He didn't come for a while, it was too cold. I let meowmy know by sitting at the door and letting out my excited meows at the door, I love my bat friend, he's my best friend as well as Tigger.

Postie left some letters today, so I picked them up for meowmy and took them to bed, meowmy found them on the downstairs cat bed and took them away - meanie!

Meowmy has been out hunting down yummy webbox treats so I'm going to tell her that I need a webbox NOW for picking up her post for her. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
April 03, 2020

Hi again world, Tigger has been to the vet monster again because last weekend she had really bad diarreah, she's on nasty medication now and I reminded her I do NOT like vet monster smells, had a hiss at her, but first time meowmy gave her the stinky medication monster I got between meowmy and Tigger and gave meowmy The Look to stop her from doing THAT to Tigger. Didn't work though, meowmy did it when I got distracted.

This afternoon, we had a stranger invite himself into MY garden, a scruffy white male cat who meowmy says is getting old. I had a hiss at him but he braved sniffing noses with me. Meowmy, of course (not being a cat) got worried when she saw how close he was to me and came outside to see if I needed help, he took one look at meowmy and ran away. Meowmy joked that he might be my new love.

I'm going outside again to see if I can see him out there, laters world.

Last edited:
OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Hi again world, I've had a very eventful day today.

First of all, after meowmy got home from work, I decided I needed to have explores outside and got up onto the roof of next door's house, using meowmy's wheelie bins as a jumping point to get up there. Meowmy worries I'll hurt my legs jumping like that but I am certain it will not do hurts to my legs so ignore meowmy when she asks me not to jump up there.

However, when it was dinner time, meowmy came to let me know it's dinner time now and I tried getting down from the roof onto the wall the other side, then could not get down from there. Meowmy had to give me a little bit of help so I could get down (she didn't pick me up, just gave me something to jump onto before I jumped down from there. Meowmy's a great launchpad, Tigger knows it and I found out today that she is.

In other news, during uneventful few weeks, we had some neenaws come down the road (meowmy says they are called fire engines) and something happened further down the road that they went to, we don't know what (I was snoozing when the neenaws came and refused to come out of hiding when we heard the scary neenaws).

I've been watching out for MY new boyfriend a lot as well,, after meowmy accidentally scared him off. I am NOT telling meowmy if he came back to see me during meowmy's working hours)

I'm going to go back to my hidey hole to hide in case the neenaws come back this way, laters world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
May 05, 2020

Hi again world, Willow here.

There's been a few things happen over the past few weeks. First thing's first, Tigger has a new friend, a buzzy bee who came into the house with her. Buzzy bee did not stay long, because meowmy saw it around Tigger and freaked out thinking it was a waspie, but it was a buzzy bee. Tigger kept playfully pawing at it and it stuck around for the game of chasie before flying off back outside.

I also keep getting a black cat coming into MY garden, i crouched down and snarled at him and squared up ready to beat him up, yet he still DARED to sneak into the house. Meowmy had to walk him back outside and away up the garden before I went for him. Tigger was no help - she crouched down looking curious and just sniffed in his general direction. He decided to fearlessly stop off and wee TWICE in MY GARDEN, which I am NOT HAPPY about. I do NOT like stinky boy cats weeing in MY GARDEN.

Last night was lovely though, I decided to jump up into bed with meowmy and tunnelled for the first time into the duvet cave for a few minutes and snuggled down, until I heard Tigger and came out again to see what Tigger was doing.

Tigger's letting out her "I hunted something" meow again so I better go see if she's caught the mousies in the mousie nest in next door's garden. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
May 18, 2020

Hi again world, I had an Incident happen yesterday in next door's garden, which shook me up quite badly. I'm okay now though, about to go watching for birdies again.

The Incident was just after Meowmy got home from work. Me and Tigger had some food then both went for explores outside, I decided I wanted to go explores in next door's garden. I'd just got myself settled down the side of the fence in the long grass to watch for the birdies and was watching the birdies have something to eat when there was a massive dog monster race into the garden from across the road, which promptly scared all the birdies away. That dog monster was huge - I froze in fear where I was and watched it run around before it's humans called it out of the garden. At that point, I made a break for it and ran for my very life to get back home before the dog monster could smell me.

I could not relax that evening, all I could smell even indoors was the scary dog monster.

My other piece of news is I've changed my mind about scruffy white boy cat. He came into my garden again this evening and I decided to really go for him with a loud hiss and a snarl. Meowmy has not worked out what triggered my attack when I saw him, normally I like him and allow him to sniff noses with me.

Meowmy's opened the door for me again though so I'm going to go birdie watch again, but also keep a close eye out for the scary dog monster. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
June 05, 2020

Hi again world, me and Tigger have both managed to catch a birdie each, Tigger caught one a few days ago and took it to meowmy, it was completely unhurt and was just in shock from getting caught by my big sister, who normally is so bad at hunting she can't even catch a cold. The only successful hunts she has done are mousies (the other creatures she catches are always alive)

Today though I decided to show meowmy and Tigger how it's done, I crept close to the birdie feeder and grabbed a birdie and brought it inside to show meowmy and Tigger. I didn't hurt the birdie either, I wanted to show meowmy what we get in next door's garden. I let it go in the house and the birdie flew towards the front door then realised it was shut and changed direction and flew to the back door and away outside. I'd only held it gently just to stop it from escaping while I showed meowmy the birdie. I don't hurt birdies, but mousies do die, they are trespassers.

This afternoon, the black cat dared to trespass on MY territory again. He kept coming over to me and dared to keep trying to sniff me. I had my tail puffed completely up and slunk to get away from him cause I dare not go for him when he is being this confident and fearless.

I'm going to go back onto the windowsill now to watch the birdies again, laters world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
June 19, 2020

Hi again world, I'm just calming down from having a massive fight with the trespassing black cat. He dared to come into MY garden so I flew at him making what meowmy describes as awful noises. A full on fight broke out between both of us, so meowmy had to come outside and physically chase the black cat away, I got him with my claws across his face though. Meowmy's not yet sure if he got me anywhere, I am NOT going to let meowmy have a look yet. I've been hissing and growling at meowmy and Tigger most of the morning after the fight to warn them both away from me.

Meowmy took me into the vet only a couple of days ago for routine vaccinations, so at least I'm covered if black cat does have a nasty.

Tigger's been further than either of us have been before and someone squirted her with soggy water a few days ago, which caused her to slink back home. Tigger told me which garden to avoid so I'm staying within my own garden or a couple more gardens I know to be safe.

Meowmy knows where I'm hiding, I'm going to change hiding places now. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Hi again world, there hasn't been much happen since last diary update, just a couple of things that I need to LOUDLY COMPLAIN ABOUT

First thing is we've had high winds here a few days ago, which made meowmy's delivery box - where postman is supposed to put anything that will not fit through the letter box - make Scary Noises during one night when it blew across the yard. This disturbed my beauty sleep and meowmy had to wedge the box in the yard so it cannot move anywhere any more.

My other SERIOUS COMPLAINT is the scary crow monster has decided to come back and keeps making a loud noise in the yard. I do NOT approve of the noise it makes and just want it to go away. Preferably NOW.

I keep patrolling my territory when meowmy is at home and supervising me, but there's not much happening at the moment. Next door has a birdie nest that I keep going near and checking out, but I don't ever hurt any of the birdies, I just like their smell.

One birdie lost a feather in the yard today, Tigger found it and could not resist playing with it. She needs to start acting her age, not her paw size.

Something upset me today before the crow monster, but I am not saying what. Meowmy does not know, all she does know is whatever it was caused me to hiss at Tigger when I was snuggled on meowmy's lap.

I'm going to go find a nice spot in the house to have a wash and a snooze, laters world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
July 16, 2020
Hi again world, I just came in from having a Big Fight with the BLACK CAT, who decided to come into MY YARD and actually came INSIDE THE HOUSE.

He decided to DARE to sniff noses with Tigger. Tigger just puffed her tail up and sniffed noses with him, before I flew at him. There was a hiss and a lot of yowling, before meowmy rushed over and chased him out of the house and walked him out of the yard.

I'm very shaken up from having BLACK CAT in here. Why does he not understand that I do not like him?

In other news, me and Tigger have been birdie watching this afternoon, it was beautiful and sunny out there and all the warms belong to a Willow. Tigger's found next door's gardening gloves in their garden and decided to have a roll around on them, ready to show meowmy what new smells she found.

Yesterday we had a buzzy bee in here, I would not go near it just in case. It was a massive bumbly bee and I know better than to go play with buzzy bees that big. Tigger thought it was a toy and almost got herself stung by it, from what I saw.

I'm going to go see if the birdies are out the back garden, hopefully the black cat hasn't circled round to there. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
July 29, 2020
Hi again world, I wanted to share with you MY breakfast routine. It starts off with Tigger jumping into bed with meowmy and loudly purring down her ear to encourage her to wakey wakey it's breakfast time. If that fails, Tigger starts snuggling and ticking meowmy with her whiskers, then I jump up into bed with MY meowmy and sit between meowmy and the wall and start inching along sideways to make sure meowmy gets the idea that it's time to get up for tasty breakfast time.

We also had something very traumatic happen a few days ago, me and Tigger were outside unaccompanied (meowmy was distracted with something for a few minutes) and the BLACK CAT decided to come into the garden. Tigger started to go towards him to say hi how are you, but he then suddenly yowled and screamed at her then flew at her, she turned and ran and he bit her in the back leg, her leg was injured from him, it was bleeding so meowmy had to run and get both of us inside (by the time meowmy got outside to help us though, he was attacking me as well)

Meowmy tried to chase him off after both me and Tigger ran back inside, he went so far towards the end of the garden then suddenly flew at meowmy as well, so meowmy got scratched by him as well.

She's now being vigilant about making sure the black cat is not within sight before letting both me and Tigger out. MY GARDEN stinks of the black cat and I cannot get rid of the smell now.

Stinky!

I better go again, got to make sure he hasn't sneaked into the house while meowmy's been at work (although we cannot go outside when meowmy's at work, I'm worried he might of sneaked in)

Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 31, 2020

Hi again world, we have a scary spidey monster in the bedroom again. It's too fast-moving for meowmy to catch it and Tigger refuses to catch it, she says spidey is her friend. I say spidey is a scary and can go away.

The BLACK CAT hasn't been around lately, we've all been watching to make sure.

Sadly, Tigger's got to go into the vet monster on Friday, something is wrong with her leg, she doesn't like making full use of it on the stairs. I''ve been looking after her every day while meowmy's been at work, although Tigger has been playing run-around-the-downstairs and can use her leg when she's on a flat surface, meowmy's worried by how she walks on the stairs though. I want to protect her from the scary vet monster.

Meowmy's learned a new trick though with making us do our teeths, took her long enough. The pet toothpaste she has now for us is a nice tasting one so she lets me lick it off her fingers, Tigger refuses it completely so meowmy puts it on her paw.

Meowmy's hunted me a new jingly toy, the old one finally got dejingled. I hunted it once too often and carried it proudly around the house once too often.

There's a buzzy fly in here now, I better go catch it for Tigger. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
This is a good idea, I'm going to give this a propper read later :D
I hope you enjoy reading it, its up to date now, was copy pasting it all across, might have to write up the short "missing" entry that I don't have purrmission from Her Royal Meowness Queen Willow to tell anyone cause its a secret cause she got embarrassed 😇

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I hope you enjoy reading it, its up to date now, was copy pasting it all across, might have to write up the short "missing" entry that I don't have purrmission from Her Royal Meowness Queen Willow to tell anyone cause its a secret cause she got embarrassed 😇
Hopefully she let's you write it up :D

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
nope she doesnt want me to tell everyone what happened last month but she's currently having a snooze so i'll hide it in here 😇 :ROFLMAO:

I'd put the box monster on the chair cause i'm currently clearing out junk from the house, the box was empty and Willow jumped up to explore the box, decided to jump in it but unfortunately for Willow the chair is a slippery one, so the box monster went wheeeeee down onto the floor, taking Willow with it and scaring her a bit, she jumped out of it and ran to escape from the scary boxie monster in case it was going to chase her :ROFLMAO:

nobody tell Willow i posted this in here 😇

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
September 18, 2020

Hi again world, Tigger's been back into the vet monster for her leg recently. Her leg is taking a long time to heal, meowmy got told by the vet monster. Tigger has to rest her leg but she's getting back into bouncies mode, so meowmy's having to be "on the ball" with watching her. I do NOT like the smell of the vet monster place so had a hiss and a swipe at Tigger to warn the nasty smells away.

We now sometimes get visitors during the night in the garden, meowmy says there's a owlie that visits (we never see owlie, just hear her twooing to her friend), she probably hides in the tree at the end of next door's garden.

This morning though, we have a dovie and a crowie in the garden, I'm going to go and watch them to see what they are doing. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator

Eventful month​

October 19, 2020

Hi again world, we've had a really eventful month.
The first piece of news is we now get a black cat with white paws darting through the garden. We think white paws is a female from the size of her. I haven't even smelled her and already disapprove of her presence. When I saw her the first time, I got into a BIG RAGE seeing her in MY TERRITORY.
My other piece of BIG NEWS is Tigger has a hurt leg. The black cat (not White Paws) had a big go at her, meowmy took her in to get her patched up but she wasn't getting better, so meowmy took her back in for a second trip to THE VET despite me being a good nurse to Tigger (Tigger does not need THE VET when she has me, THE VET is a scary)
The second trip to THE VET, they said she had to stay on the painkillers but it's a soft tissue injury so she was supposed to feel better and use the leg again after another couple of weeks.
Her leg was still not right so meowmy took her back into THE VET for a third time, where they did xrays and kept her in for 2 NIGHTS, I missed her but was not about to admit that to meowmy. They did surgery to her leg so she is still on stay-indoors orders even now.
She had to have a big part of the inside of her leg taken out and had to have it rebuilt inside her leg, her knee was crunching around causing her to limp around before the operation.
Tigger's been in for a 4th time as well to see how her bad leg is doing. I hope this is the last time, I do NOT like THAT SMELL.
I'm beginning to nurse her again though, now that the smell of THE VET is gone.
Tigger has sneaked outside this afternoon though, just into the yard when meowmy was taking rubbish out. I'm going to go check on her again then find a warm snuggly place for a snooze. Laters, world.

Latest Posts