LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Willow's diary

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
July 12, 2019
Hi again world, I'm going to hide really soon. More strange things have been happening and I don't like the smell of any of this. Meowmy's brother has come to stay for a few days and I don't like strangers being in My House. I'm slinking around trying to find somewhere safe to stay. Tigger's a traitor, she's been snuggling against him already and trying to play with his shoelaces. He's given me dinner because meowmy was at work and he's also given me some dreamies nomnom and tried to play with me (games that I enjoy) but I am having NONE of it. I ate my dinner and the dreamies but I am NOT playing with him, He's a stranger and I do NOT play with strangers.

I was brave before he arrived, yesterday I sneaked outside and managed to get onto the roof, meowmy does not know how in the name of dreamies treats I managed it and I am not about to tell her either. Meowmy couldn't get pictures though, I refused to let her get pictures and was down before she could even get the camera.

Time I changed hiding place, meowmy can see me. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
July 17, 2019
Hi again world, meowmy's brother went away again so I'm happy now. I don't like Strangers In My House. I would not play with the toys with him no matter what. He is NOT my meowmy. I only play with Tigger and meowmy. Nobody else.

I was so happy once he had gone that I gave meowmy a couple of little kisses to let her know I loves her and she is MINE.

I got some yummy food now as well, it's in gravy and gravy is nomnom, so I'll be having that for dinner later.

I've just been for another explores outside and I hid in next door's hedge and kept watch for any unsuspecting dreamies or webbox treats walking by. I never see them though, so I don't know how meowmy catches them. Meowmy can't even catch flies, she's a hopeless hunter!

Speaking of flies, we have one in here now so if Meowmy is watching I'm going to show her how to hunt a tasty fly. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 07, 2019

Hi again world, recently I've not been very well again. I've had diarreah on and off for a few days, its settling again now though (meowmy thinks ........ she does not know that i been pooing in the territory of my enemy who we have since found out is actually a boy not a girl, tabby and white and he can hiss off I really do not like him.

Meowmy says I have to see the vet on Saturday for the diarreah, even if it has completely gone away. I am NOT impressed with this idea.

Tigger would not leave my tail alone this morning, she started chasing her own tail around and when I wagged my tail to warn her off from doing that, she then jumped on MY tail, scaring me across the bed. Naughty Tigger.

We have both been exploring the garden as well, I've taken to hiding in the fence to watch the birdies next door in the garden, I will not hurt them though, I just watch them cause I want to play.

I just had a territorial dispute through the door though, Meowmy says it was my reflection because the door has some glass in it and I was looking through the glass. I don't believe her though so am going to chase that TRESPASSER off again. It does everything I do, which is so annoying.

Meowmy is going to be my bed again tonight so I'm going to go check for trespassers one last time then I'm going to order meowmy to bed. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 11, 2019
Hi again world, I had my trip to the vet yesterday. The vet has put me on some nasty slimy stuff that meowmy has to put on my paws. She's having to chase me round the house to give me that stuff because I Do Not Like Slimies On My Paw Or In My Mouth. I have to have that stuff twice a day for a few days, which I am Not Happy about.

My tummy is more settled now but I have to stay on it for a few more days, meowmy says, which is what the vet said as well.

It's all soggies outside, as me and Tigger discovered the hard way. Both of us sneaked out into the yard this afternoon, only to find the ground is soggies and there's wet stuff that keeps falling from the sky. It's Meowmy's fault. Meowmy says it's rain, I say it's the soggy monster.

Tigger's just come over wanting to play chase-me-chase-me so I'm going to go play with Tigger for a bit, hopefully by the time we have tired ourselves out and had a nap the soggy monster will be gone. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 21, 2019
Hi again world, we have a winged rat in the garden again. Meowmy says it's a pidgeon but it keeps coming onto MY territory and I say it's a winged rat. I keep asking Meowmy to make it go away and I have little rages towards it when I see it TRESPASSING on MY territory. I chased it this morning before Meowmy went out to work and I also had another fight with next door's cat. Not as serious as I normally have with him, he saw me coming and ran for his life and I bit him on his backside, complete with a warning growl to warn him he can expect to get worse from me if he EVER dares to come back here.

When Meowmy got back in from work, I dashed outside into the Dark Monster to have another explores outside. Meowmy's night vision is hopeless, she could not see me in the dark, but I could see her. Meanie Meowmy though dashed to the gate and stopped me and Tigger from sneaking out onto the road though, before getting us both back in so we could have our dinner.

I'm going to go have another snooze now and dream of biting that winged rat and that TRESPASSER from next door. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 24, 2019
Hi again world, the night time birdie is back after disappearing for a few weeks. He comes to the window when it's dark outside and I sit on the windowsill and have a chat with him. He tells me about the exciting beetlies outside and what they are doing, and we talk about what the neighbourhood cats are doing. He tells me when there has been a TRESPASSER in MY garden and who it is so once it's daylight and meowmy lets me go for another explores outside, I go outside and beat the TRESPASSER up. It's normally next door's cat, I have everyone else down the road too scared to come near MY territory. They cross the road to avoid feeling my wrath, which is the way it should be.

Meowmy says the night time birdie is a bat but I say he's a night time birdie.

Last night, we had a bit of excitement again though. There was a huuuuuuuuuuge spidey monster right next to meowmy's bed. Meowmy says there are spideys bigger than that - daddy long legs - but that one was scary! I stood on my back legs to have a sniff when I saw it but it then moved really fast across the wall. I dived for cover, telling meowmy to Get The Spidey Monster Away From Me!!!!!!!!!

The night time birdie is at the window again so I'm going to go chirrup at him and listen to his day. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 26, 2019
Hi again world, I do not like the smell or sound coming from a neighbour's garden. There's been a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge new creature appearing in there and it's a scaries. Meowmy says it's a horsie but I say it's a horsie monster. It made an awful, scary noise yesterday afternoon at seeing me outside of it's territory. I ran for my life back to my own territory - the horsie monster is welcome to that territory!

It kept making noises after me, even nutcase Tigger was scared and ran back in with me. Both of us are refusing to go near that garden now in case the horsie monster wants us both for dinner. What do horsie monsters actually eat? Meowmy says they eat grass but it has big teeth so I don't want to risk finding out if meowmy is right or not.

Last night it kept making it's noises and every time it made it's strange noises I got frantic and tried to hide in bed with meowmy. This went on for nearly an hour before I figured if I hid downstairs the horsie monster isn't as loud so I hid there for the rest of the night. I am not going to say where downstairs I hid, just in case the horsie monster decides to try finding me for dinner.

I eventually decided half an hour before meowmy had to get up for work, that the scary horsie monster was asleep and I came back upstairs to MY bed.

Going to sneak outside again now to make sure the scary horsie monster isn't trying to take over MY territory. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
August 30, 2019
Hi again everyone, meowmy's been after me again with the Claw Clipper Monster. She got Tigger and did Tigger's claws. Tigger warned me that Meowmy had the clippers out by crying and wailing as meowmy was doing her claws, so I panicked and ran for my life to hide from the scary claw clipper monster. Meowmy finished doing Tigger's claws then spent about 10 minutes chasing me round the house to do my claws for me. She cornered me in the bedroom so I shut my eyes and pretended nothing was happening while Meowmy did my claws for me, then I hid in bed when meowmy let me go.

Tigger's been showing me where the Bath Mousies are, so I've also been in the bath to find any unsuspecting Bath Mousies, but I didn't see any. Meowmy sneaked up on me and got some photos of me playing in the bath.

Meowmy's got a New Box after a delivery so I've been exploring it to see what there is in there. If I fits in there I sits in there. Meowmy is Not Allowed to get photos of me in the New Box though. I have told her that.

I had a little squabble with my big sister Tigger as well tonight, meowmy does not know what the squabble was about, she didn't see it but she heard me letting out a short yowl to Tigger and smacking her with my paw. Tigger was playing with my twitchy tail but meowmy does not know this, that was the reason why I let out a short sharp yowl and smacked her for it.

Tigger's asking me nicely now for a game of chase-me-chase-me so I'm going to go play with her now. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
September 02, 2019
Hi again world, Willow here again. I am Not Happy with Tigger today. Last night I had settled for a snooze and Tigger jumped up to be next to me and I wanted to snooze not play, so I told her to move her big butt and let me have my snooze, ready for the Night Time Birdie to come and say hi to me with the latest news. Tigger started complaining then went off to sulk about the fact I told her she has a big butt. She keeps asking me now if her stripies make her butt look big.

The Night Time Birdie showed up later than normal, so I got excited and had a long conversation with him before he had to go again (meowmy says he didn't get a word in edgeways, I was chatting so much to him telling him all about my day)

Meowmy's been changing the bed today, the scary duvet monster jumped on top of Tigger which made Tigger into a big scary monster. Tigger says there was Bed Mice in there but I don't believe her. She tunnelled under the sheet first to look for bed mice, then the duvet when meowmy was making the duvet stay still on the bed. Meowmy was laughing at her, but I don't see what was so funny. What is so funny about the Duvet Monster coming alive like that? Meowmy says it was only Tigger making it move, Tigger says it was the bed mice, I don't know who to believe.

I'm going to go and see if the Duvet Monster is behaving itself now or if it's eaten my sister. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
September 10, 2019
Hi again world, I've been a very brave girl this afternoon. Normally when I go for a explores I only go as far as two-doors-down to see what exciting things there are down there. Today, however, I had meowmy worried. I went through-the-fence-meowmy-says-i-must-not-go-through-because-i-know-what-happened-last-time (I got stuck and panicked and Tigger had to save me from the scary fence monster,) but today (as I was saying) I went through that fence and went so far down I didnt hear meowmy rattling the dreamies tub. Meowmy had to make several trips to the back door with the dreamies tub before I finally heard meowmy calling for me and came back in. I've been trying to catch meowmy a juicy fly and maybe a beetlie for the night time birdie as a present.

Tigger was daft though, apparently lying down in the middle of the short grass in the lawn is the best hiding place for hunting the birdies. Even meowmy can think of a better hiding place like that and she's a human!

We had a fly in here today, it sneaked in when meowmy had the door open so I've been creeping around practicing my hunting skills against a fly. Flies are dumb as well, the one that came into the house just sat there until I pounced then tried to fly away, first time it got away from me but second time it was miiiiiiine, tasty little snack before dinner.

There's a pile of laundry now that is just calling my name, I'm going to go play tunnels with the laundry. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
September 24, 2019
Hi again world, I been seeing where the best sunny spots in the neighbours gardens are. I've taken to sneaking through the fence monster to the best one (meowmy does not know where it is and I'm not telling her - she'll only go sunbathe in it when I want to use it, which Tigger already does so I tell Tigger to MOVE)

Meowmy's been at the stinky dog place again on sunday. I don't want her to go there - I do NOT like stinky dog monsters. She better not EVER bring one here. I refuse to allow her to have a third cat in the house, this is MY territory and I have got Tigger trained to stop bringing friends back to the house now. This is MY house and I am the boss. Meowmy hunts the packets of food and Tigger tries to hint the birdies and brings mousies back. I hunt the flies and EXPECT to be waited on when I'm not hunting the flies.

I like annoying next door's cat now. The game is I make it look like he can come onto MY territory then attack him when he DARES to TRESPASS - first couple of times he let me do that but he refuses to come onto MY territory at all now. I have him well-trained now as well.

I've started carring MY jingly toy around with me, dragging it's handle behind me. The jingly toy is MINE but I will let Tigger play with it. When I'm having a rest.

My snuggly blankie is calling my name now, time for a nap. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
October 05, 2019

Hi again world, I am not safe in my own home today! Meowmy took Tigger to the scary Vet Monster this morning and Tigger smells of the scaries now. I'm slinking around to find a hiding place to get away from that scary smell. I saw meowmy getting Tigger into the carrier and got stressed out and hid while meowmy was out. Tigger says the Vet Monster bit her with a needle. When it's my turn to go to the Vet Monster I'm going to nip her to tell her Never To Bite My Big Sister With A Needle Monster Again.

Tigger was making friends with Another Cat at the Vet Monster place as well, I can smell it. I am Not Happy.

I'm going to see if hiding under MY blankie makes the scaries disappear. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
October 09, 2019
Hi again world, I am managing to train my meowmy. Last night, she got out a webbox stick and I smelled it in her hand so when she said "up" I stood on my back legs like a meercat to smell the nomnom in her hand, which caused her to praise me for being a clever girl, and more importantly, she gave me the nommy piece of webbox.

I've seen Tigger do that "trick" a lot. I told Meowmy I will only do that for nommy webbox.

Me and Tigger have discovered a mat mousie. Tigger keeps insisting the mat mousie is there and keeps going over to it and flops down by it and then grabs it with her back legs and bunny kicks it to make it die.

It's too cold today to go outside so I've been on "alert" on the windowsill for some of the afternoon. I haven't seen next door's cat being a trespasser, but I did see neighbours wandering around in the road and opposite MY house. There have been TRESPASSERS on my territory though: this time the birdies invited themselves onto MY territory so when the weather gets warmer I need to remind them who the BOSS of this house and the garden are.

My jingly toy is calling my name now, I can hear it jingling and it's tormenting me, I'm going to go get it. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
October 16, 2019
Hi again world, me and Tigger have had a wrestling game this morning. Tigger wanted to hunt tail mousies to start with so kept chasing and chewing on the tails of her toy mousies. I joined in the game for a bit then went back to bed and then Tigger tried ambushing me in bed and we had a fun wrestle with each other, before Tigger by accident pulled me off the bed. I've forgiven her though, she didn't mean it. It turned into a game of chase-me-chase-me then a game of hunt all the mousies.

Meowmy makes one of the mousies fly - mousies do not fly! Birdies fly but mousies do not. I then tried to teach Tigger how to hunt MY jingly toy but despite months of me trying to teach her, she STILL does not get how to hunt flying jingly toy.

We've got nosey neighbours round here as well, they keep watching every time me and Tigger go outside, I think they are admiring my colours and Tigger's ability to hunt mousies. Tigger will never get it with hunting birdies though.

I got my own back with those neighbours though, they were busy outside this evening so I hid behind the curtain and watched then through the netting - they cannot see me there!

It's nap time here now so I'm going to find the best warm place for a snooze before Tigger claims it. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
November 05, 2019
Hi again world, its been a year ago now when I came to live here with meowmy and Tigger. I got new friends, in the shape of the night time birdie and Tigger and I have meowmy, but I also have that enemy of mine - next door's cat. He's avoiding me now and good riddance to him.

The night time birdie has not been around lately though, I'm worried the boomies have got him. Meowmy says they are fireworks and they cannot get me inside the house. I hide under the duvet or under MY blankie when the boomies are making that noise.

I still have MY teddy, he lives in the carrier ready for trips to the v** because I refuse to go to That Place without him. Tigger went with him last time and traitor let the vet hold him, from the smell on teddy.

I just heard more boomies go off so I have to hide again, under MY duvet. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
November 21, 2019
Hi again world, I'm just having a rest after playing chase-me with Tigger. I decided the game was over just now and Tigger's gone off to play with her tail, falling off the back of the chair while trying to catch her tail. She's gone to see if meowmy wants to play tailies pounce now.

I had a bit of a poorly tummy last night, kept hunching up and it hurts to use the tray. Meowmy has a v** appointment for me because she's not happy leaving me having problems with the tray. I do NOT like the Vet Monster and will tell her where she can take herself when meowmy takes me to That Place.

It is the Vet Monster's fault that I don't feel well. I just told meowmy that.

The Night Time Birdie hasn't been around over the past week either, which is not helping my mood. I miss seeing him.

I'm going to go and see if I can find him. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
December 16, 2019
Hi again world, I'm still here, vet monster just put me on medication for a bit and meowmy made me take it, I'm feeling a lot better now. Vet monster said I have cystitis and it could flare up again.

I'm trying to convince meowmy it will flare up again because of the stress of the wrapping paper monster being a TRESPASSER on MY territory. I don't mind the presents appearing, they're just random items, but when meowmy moves the wrapping paper it makes a rustling noise which is making me think there is a TRESPASSER in there.

Me and Tigger are not sure what she's going to wrap up for us, we're both trying to mess up the labelling by running off with the pen every time meowmy puts it down after labelling a present, which is making it harder for her to get everything wrapped.

Meowmy's put us both some chicken down to help settle me down a bit, can't fool me though (Tigger won't eat it, she plays football with it, but she's trying a bit today), if she doesn't eat it all then I'll raid her share. You snooze you lose.

I'm going to go raid the pen again while meowmy is distracted. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
December 28, 2019
Hi again world, this was my first christmas downstairs (last year meowmy had to keep everything quiet, I was still settling down), I've been a bit skittish about all the activity going on (meowmy does not have a tree up though, she knows Tigger will eat it) but there was a lot of wrapping paper monsters around which caused me to get nervous)

Me and Tigger got lots of new toys though and yummy dreamies treats, I tried to snatch one of the bags and tried to take MY bad of dreamies nommynoms away but meowmy rescued the bag from me but let me have some of them as a reward for being such a beautiful good girlie, I then went and beat up one of the new toys (a jingly one), Tigger went and beat up a new birdie that looks nothing like a birdie - seriously, the people who make these toys, have they ever seen a birdie in their life? It basically has a picture of a birdie printed on it but the shape of it is not birdie shaped.

Meowmy's cooked me some turkey specially today, I kept prowling round the kitchen while she was cooking it and then she chopped it into little pieces and put it in my bowl (and Tigger's as well but Tigger refused to touch it, she gave it her best "you stink" look of disgust and backed away from it so I showed her what to do - means I had second helpings - yummy!

The heater has just come on so me and Tigger are going to snuggle against it. Laters, world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
January 27, 2020

Hi again world, me and Tigger have been playing wrestles again lately. It's a fun game and last time we played it I bunny kicked Tigger in the head (it was her fault, she went to give playbites on my tummy so I grabbed at her and bunny kicked her in the head for it), just as a game though.

I have another new toy that I raided from the kitchen: a milk bottle lid - meowmy can keep the yucky stinky milk but I wants the lid because it is MY PREY.

Tigger has taken to sneaking into next door boy cat's territory, it is a garden I refuse to go into because he is my sworn enemy and I do not want to smell of him. First time, I thought it was him coming up onto the wall so I swiped at Tigger before realising Tigger was there and not the nasty boy cat being a TRESPASSER.

There's also been another Crime Against A Willow happen: my teddy normally stays in MY carrier, but someone moved him out of there and I don't know who moved him. It was not me and Tigger says it wasn't her, I blame next door's cat although I don't smell him in here.

I'm going to go investigate further, laters world.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
February 15, 2020

Hi again world, there's been a lot of adventures lately. Some traumatic, which I do NOT like.

First piece of news is Tigger's had a poorly leg (meowmy saw when she stands on her back legs one of her legs gets pushed sideways a bit) so meowmy took Tigger into the vet monster, vet monster sent Tigger home cause she couldn't find anything by feeling Tigger's leg. Tigger's a traitor, she was all over the vet monster like a rash and tried to make ME smell of the vet monster when she came back home, so I hissed at her.

I do want a pair of glasses though, one morning I raided where meowmy keeps her glasses when she's sleeping and decided to keep them with me just cause they are my prey, so meowmy could not see properly until I let her have her glasses back.

I raided the Christmas treat supply as well and chewed two of the dreamies bags open, me and Tigger had a feast of dreamies.

There is something else traumatic though: next door's cat has started inviting himself into MY garden again, so last time I went outside and really had a go at him to lay down the law. This is MY territory, he has to learn that one otherwise I will eat him in one mouthful one day.

Tigger's been back in the bath again, there's a bath mousie in there Tigger says, she's certain now that it is in the shower curtain so keeps leaping up at the shower curtain to catch the bath mousie. I keep telling her the bath mousie is likely to hide down the plug hole not in the shower curtain.

Meowmy's now starting to look for a suitable water fountain for me and Tigger to drink from, I like dripping water and have hammered that one home to meowmy.

Meowmy had some hammies during the week and I decided I like hammies, so I sneaked up next to her and when a bit was within reach of my paw I swiped it and ran off with it (just a little bit, meowmy I think was saving a juicy bit of hammies for me because she knows I am interested)

We have a storm monster here again, we had one a few days ago but there's another one here now, really heavy rain, which I do not like. I keep telling meowmy to switch the rain off but she's not doing so.

I'm going to find the warms again for a snooze, meowmy was laughing last night because I had tucked my head literally under the rest of my body in my sleep so I looked like I was sleeping on my head. By the time meowmy grabbed the camera, I had moved again though. Laters, world.