LOGO OF WEBPAGE

C/W: Self Harm When did you realize you were self-harming?

I realized I was around the same time I realized I had an E/D. I used to use my cats to cut my arms because I couldn’t use anything else, mentally. I was dealing with depression and a lot of other stuff.

What about you?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I can't remember exactly. Early teenage years I would guess.

ALLEGRA

I realized I was around the same time I realized I had an E/D. I used to use my cats to cut my arms because I couldn’t use anything else, mentally. I was dealing with depression and a lot of other stuff.

What about you?
Oh. I am sorry you had to go through all those.

My sister started resorting to DSH when she was in her early teen. She was going through a episode of depression due to her future not coming in terms with her.

I know how it feels.

OP
DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Oh. I am sorry you had to go through all those.

My sister started resorting to DSH when she was in her early teen. She was going through a episode of depression due to her future not coming in terms with her.

I know how it feels.
I appreciate that. I'm glad there is someone else out there who understands (besides my husband). It was hard but I have gotten through it. :)

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I don't cut myself, but I have a habit of being overwhelmed and destroying things that I like. Because I can't take the pressure anymore. And then I am always super sorry that I did it. :cry: