LOGO OF WEBPAGE

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
30 minutes ago I had chest pain (anxiety related so the hospital say) and was fighting the urge to get to the hospital.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I'll be fine, always am! Thank you though.

I'm sure Tigger will be fine, have you rung the vets?

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
I'll be fine, always am! Thank you though.

I'm sure Tigger will be fine, have you rung the vets?
no she behaving normally, literally its just a few grey furs on her tail that i found and i got the thought that its cancer in her furs :(

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
no she behaving normally, literally its just a few grey furs on her tail that i found and i got the thought that its cancer in her furs :(
Im sure she will be fine, but it wouldn't hurt to get a check up would it? :)

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
30 minutes ago I had chest pain (anxiety related so the hospital say) and was fighting the urge to get to the hospital.
I feel you Lee I have the same problem chest pain from anxiety/depression and I complained to my Dr about it and he told me I need to stop before I ruin my heart and I felt like telling him thanks for nothing!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I feel you Lee I have the same problem chest pain from anxiety/depression and I complained to my Dr about it and he told me I need to stop before I ruin my heart and I felt like telling him thanks for nothing!
Literally the worst isnt it! Totally feels like a serious problem. Can keep me off my feet for weeks at a time!

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
You are brave, I would be eaten alive by one of mne if I tried that.
Willow happily licks the toothpaste off my finger (apparently Logic toothpaste is safe for them to lick off their paw so i see no difference them licking it off my finger)

Tigger runs away from the scary toothpaste monster but will come back for dreamies and i sneak some toothpaste onto her paw which she then licks off :ROFLMAO:

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I was in the car with my wife driving us home from visiting my brother in~laws. I had a good time but now it's getting close to time for bed.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Sleeping! Last sleep in of the holidays. Back to school for the children tomorrow.

ZandraJoi

Getting caught up on some emails.
For those w/ the chest pain & anxiety, one thing that's sad about that is 'cos we'll never know when we ARE having a heart attack until we go to the doctor & get tests done.