LOGO OF WEBPAGE

What sports do you like to watch?

Spikey

I'm a big sports fanatic. Everyone knows me as the biggest sports fan they know.. I enjoy watching most sports but I'd say baseball and hockey are my favorites to watch the most.
How bout you?

Dogwood

I really only like watching hockey and football on TV. I've tried watching other sports on TV but they seem boring to me to watch on TV. I like playing most sports though.

Dave

I have to admit having a great dislike to just about all sports - no idea why I have this aversion, but there it is. I do like to watch the high divers and some gymnastics, but that's it; don't like football, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf, track athletics (some non-track events are OK). When I was younger and it was on TV every Saturday afternoon (UK) I enjoyed the wrestling, even though it was all fake lol. I prefer theatre, TV, museums, and my computer hobbies etc, that's my agenda lol :)

OP
Spikey

Spikey

I have to admit having a great dislike to just about all sports - no idea why I have this aversion, but there it is. I do like to watch the high divers and some gymnastics, but that's it; don't like football, rugby, cricket, tennis, golf, track athletics (some non-track events are OK). When I was younger and it was on TV every Saturday afternoon (UK) I enjoyed the wrestling, even though it was all fake lol. I prefer theatre, TV, museums, and my computer hobbies etc, that's my agenda lol :)
Nice! Nothing wrong with that! I have a friend who is like that too who hates sports and can't watch it at all he only likes movies and TV series which I like as well. We always banter each other for fun as I try to get him more into sports and he tries to get me out of sports haha.