LOGO OF WEBPAGE

What is your goal for the day?

Nerdface

My goal for today is to make a packed lunch so I don't end up going to the shop and buying rubbish..

My goal for today is to clean the lounge and my daughter's bedroom.. Won't get chance until after 10.30pm though 🥱
It was a bit painful after working a full day (8-4 and 5-10), but I managed to get it done.. 😊

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
We got one last year, I took out a cupboard to fit it. I'd be lost without it now.

Nerdface

My goal for today is to clean my dishes that have built up over the week.. 😬
I failed with this one, so it wasn't quite a hat-trick.. Thankfully my Mum was on hand last weekend to help with a bit of tidying up so things didn't get too much. I could probably do with her help again, but with the new rules in tier 2 we figured it was best not to take the risk, since my brother who has autism needs that bit of support more than I.

So with that in mind, my goal for the evening is to tidy the lounge once my daughter has gone to bed so it's nice and clear for tomorrow's bedlam! 😂

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Pots will still be there tomorrow, time with your daughter is more important. She won't remember the dirty dishes, but she will remember the things you do together. :)

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I completed my goals for today I cleaned the house and did laundry and now I can go to bed happy.
My lounge looks like a bomb has gone off, due to the children. We tidied it yesterday and it was right back where we started within 30 minutes.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
My lounge looks like a bomb has gone off, due to the children. We tidied it yesterday and it was right back where we started within 30 minutes.
my sitting room is always messy, i dont have time to clear all the junk out of it at the moment, it would have to get cleared when we're out of lockdown again ...........