What is your goal for the day?

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hope the scan went okay,
Thank you, Rosie. I managed to do the scan with only a small panic attack so I am actually quite proud. They had to inject me with a contrast dye and I was not prepared for that.

Spikey

I managed to get most of my goals so far today. Worked out, had a shower, played some guitar. My other goals are to get some house chores done.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Well I guess you could say I did my goal for today but not the way I wanted to. I had to do it a different way but I completed it none the less.

Spikey

I hit my goal of making jam and baking bread today.
Nice! Is it hard to bake bread? I always kind of wanted to learn so I can just make it myself at home. How long does it usually take?

Well I guess you could say I did my goal for today but not the way I wanted to. I had to do it a different way but I completed it none the less.
Congrats! You got it done and that's all that matters! :)

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
My goal for today is to go to the grocery store and after that, I am going to do nothing for the rest of the day.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
My goal for the day was to get my router set up. I am ditching the cable company gateway for my own router and modem and it's going to save me $19 a month.