LOGO OF WEBPAGE

What is your goal for the day?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
However big or small, let us know what your goal for the day is.

Did you meet that goal?

Today was - i will make my own lunch.

Of which I did! :)

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
My gold today is to take a computer back to the store. I am waiting on a ride so I hope it happens soon.

P.S. it's just too slow and not worth the money.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hope you get your PC back, Greg. Are you in the market for an upgrade?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Hope you get your PC back, Greg. Are you in the market for an upgrade?
I just turned my server back into a computer and its twice or 3 times as fast as the computer that I took back to the store. The only downfall is now I am back on shared hosting.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I just turned my server back into a computer and its twice or 3 times as fast as the computer that I took back to the store. The only downfall is now I am back on shared hosting.
Ah I see, I didnt realise your server was home run. My broadband connection doesn't allow me to do that, it is against the TOS.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Ah I see, I didnt realise your server was home run. My broadband connection doesn't allow me to do that, it is against the TOS.
Were not allowed to run public servers for-profit but they don't mind if you run a personal server for your own websites. But it's just better if I let someone else do it

Spikey

My goal for tomorrow since today is basically done is to do fitness, go for a walk if its nice. It's my day off from work tomorrow so that helps for me to relax tomorrow.

My problem is that I have way too many goals and no way to accomplish all of them and then I lock up like a Windows 95 computer with low ram.

But, I'm going away for a relaxing vacation tomorrow for 4 days, so the goal that I have to absolutely get done is pack... which I've done none of.

Dogwood

My goal for today is to order in pizza and I just did that. I got pizza with the toppings green peppers, bacon, pepperoni and italian sausage.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
My goal for today is to order in pizza and I just did that. I got pizza with the toppings green peppers, bacon, pepperoni and italian sausage.

Sounds delicious. I had a subway last night with roast chicken, yellow peppers, spinich, lettuce, cucumber and sweet onion sauce.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
My goal for today is to be able to have enough time to post on all of my favorite websites. Today has been very busy for me.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Going for a CT today - so my goal is to actually go to the appointment and not freak out about it.

My problem is that I have way too many goals and no way to accomplish all of them and then I lock up like a Windows 95 computer with low ram.

But, I'm going away for a relaxing vacation tomorrow for 4 days, so the goal that I have to absolutely get done is pack... which I've done none of.
I didn't get packed :-( I'll have to do it tonight after I get home from work.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Today's goal is to get a lot of posting done on my websites and this website and the other websites that I like. Because the last few days have been super busy and I didn't get all of the posting done that I would have liked to get done.