LOGO OF WEBPAGE

What did you do for self care today?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I took down one of my dark depressing forums today and I am feeling much better and now I am going to turn it into a positive and happy forum. But I don't have a new name or idea yet.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I took down one of my dark depressing forums today and I am feeling much better and now I am going to turn it into a positive and happy forum. But I don't have a new name or idea yet.

Do you have any hobbies or interests you could write about? A forum where the owner truly loves what they right about is more likely to have success in my experience, over say a general chat website.

Naiwen

I’m myself using a 100% pure and fine lavender essential oils room mist from “Bleu Lavande”, my favorite lavender aroma therapy brand so far currently. I love it and have it all over my room, bed sheets, blanket, sleeping mask, pillows and stuffed toys. It’s smelling so good in my room currently, a faint and pure lavender scent emanating from my room and bed. Will be sleeping better tonight with it at least hopefully.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Do you have any hobbies or interests you could write about? A forum where the owner truly loves what they right about is more likely to have success in my experience, over say a general chat website.
I really don't have any hobbies or then Minecraft and webservers. But both of those subjects have been beaten to death, So my IPB license is going to go to waste unless I reopen my old website.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I really don't have any hobbies or then Minecraft and webservers. But both of those subjects have been beaten to death, So my IPB license is going to go to waste unless I reopen my old website.

Start a general forum if you cant think of anything else. Better that than waste your license.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Start a general forum if you cant think of anything else. Better that than waste your license.
I agree and I have the license for life because you can't even sell it. So I am going to do something with it next month.