What are you thinking about right now? (Light hearted posts only please!)

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Love burgers. Cant eat them though cause of the ulcers and gastritis. Food has been so boring this last 4 weeks.

Roo

Staff member
Community Moderator
Genuinely sad for you not being able to consume burgers :(

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
It does indeed suck massively!

ZandraJoi

I'm hungry but I am in my intermittent fasting phase of the day. I can't eat til 1 or 2 and it is 9:40am. I am also sore from my workout yesterday Plus I have a scratch on the side of my hand that is incredibly itchy.
I do intermittent fasting as well. My window of not eating is 13 hours. That works for me. Tried doing more but was not doable lol I am used to that feeling of hunger so it doesn't bother me like it used to.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
I do intermittent fasting as well. My window of not eating is 13 hours. That works for me. Tried doing more but was not doable lol I am used to that feeling of hunger so it doesn't bother me like it used to.
Oh I couldn't do that. Once I feel hunger, I can't think about anything else other than eating.

ZandraJoi

Oh I couldn't do that. Once I feel hunger, I can't think about anything else other than eating.
I used to be like that! But I have severe food intolerances where food tends to hurt me so that was my 'cure' lol Most of us Intermittent fast to some degree then we 'break the fast'. So if you sleep 8 hours & don't wake up to snack, you already went 8 hours w/o eating. If people wanted to do Int. Fasting, just try upping that time little by little.

ALLEGRA

I was talking to my girlfriend and at the same time thinking about my pug.

He is a naughty ball. He loves playing around with me. By this time, both of us are in bed and moving towards our journey to sound sleep.

IMG20200711093905.jpg

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
I was talking to my girlfriend and at the same time thinking about my pug.

He is a naughty ball. He loves playing around with me. By this time, both of us are in bed and moving towards our journey to sound sleep.

View attachment 72

Thats a cute dog..

Latest profile posts

Lee wrote on Kezza's profile.
Hi! :)
Lee wrote on 21july2008's profile.
Hey Wendy, how are you?
Top Bottom