Welcome Back

Dave

Welcome back Lee, it's good to know you're OK and on the mend - let's hope that your road to full recovery is a swift and easy one. Hospitals are not the best of places, but even more so at this particular time, so it's great to see you and this site back.

:)

• 😍
Reactions: Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Welcome back Lee, it's good to know you're OK and on the mend - let's hope that your road to full recovery is a swift and easy one. Hospitals are not the best of places, but even more so at this particular time, so it's great to see you and this site back.

Thank you, Dave. I have been diagnosed with a fairly rare condition - I'll put a post up about it later today.

The road to recovery is long, but I am trying to be hopeful.

Nice to see you back :)

OP
Dave

Dave

Oh man, life does throw up some unexpected curveballs that we have to deal with. I believe that the older we get the more these things come around to haunt us.

I hope that your recovery goes well and that you can regain some semblance of normality quickly; the road to recovery can often be a long arduous one, but hopefully, yours will be swift and speedy. Take good care mate and it's great to see you and this site back.

• 😍
Reactions: Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Oh man, life does throw up some unexpected curveballs that we have to deal with. I believe that the older we get the more these things come around to haunt us.

I hope that your recovery goes well and that you can regain some semblance of normality quickly; the road to recovery can often be a long arduous one, but hopefully, yours will be swift and speedy. Take good care mate and it's great to see you and this site back.

I know exactly what you are saying. Sometimes the recovery looks so long and hopeless it can be difficult to keep going.

I keep fluttering between 'I can do this' and 'I cant do this' regularly.

I will keep trying for my family obviously, but I already had massive health anxiety so this is not helping at all.

ARx182

I don't know you personally or know what happened but I hope you make the best out of the situation and return a happier person. :)