LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Today I am going for an endoscopy.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
To check that my stomach ulcers are healing well and the gastritis is gone. I dont think either of those things have happened, but here's to hoping.

Then on Thursday I am going for a CT angiogram to check for blocked coronary arteries and to see the condition of my heart.

My dad had early onset heart disease and they want to check that it isn't happening to me too.

Not great when you have health anxiety, but I'll be fine.

Foxy

Good for you being proactive with your health. I know it can be anxiety producing to go for medical tests, but catching things early is the key to living a longer, healthier life.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Good for you being proactive with your health. I know it can be anxiety producing to go for medical tests, but catching things early is the key to living a longer, healthier life.
I'm getting really nervous now, but needs must!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
So my stomach ulcers have healed, which is excellent news, but I'm left with gastritis and a stomach infection. They have taken some biopsies to see what the cause of the infection is and what treatment course is the best.

In the mean time, I am back on a strict gastritis diet, basically consists of grilled white meat and vegetables. White carbs are a trigger for a flare up, so no white pasta etc. Brown carbs are good, so at least I can eat brown pasta and rice.

Foxy

Glad the ulcers have healed. Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of the gastritis problem quickly and that too will soon be a thing of the past.

Rosie

Glad your ulcers have healed Lee, well done for going thru with the endoscopy.
Hope you feel better soon.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
Glad to hear your stomach ulcers have healed, Lee, you deserve good things to happen :)

*cooks brown pasta and bolognaise for Lee if he can have bolognaise out of a jar*

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I am glad your ulcers have healed and good job going through that test. Hopefully, you will heal the rest of the way soon. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️