LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Tigger's leg

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
i just got to give her the medication once a day until the vet appointment, Tigger not letting me check the leg she flinches at it getting touched :(

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
You have a vet appointment coming up, please try not to worry until then. You are doing all the right things, taking her to the vets to get her checked out again.

Everything will be fine, I am sure of it. The vets know what they are doing! :)

Rosie

I'm sorry Tigger won't let you touch her leg, is she on painkillers? You are doing everything you can.
The antibiotics will hopefully stop the infection.
Hugs for Tigger and you

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
I'm sorry Tigger won't let you touch her leg, is she on painkillers? You are doing everything you can.
The antibiotics will hopefully stop the infection.
Hugs for Tigger and you
she;s on painkillers, the pain seems to flare up suddenly, i trying not to let her jump anywhere just until the vet sees her, she will jump but at the cost of that being one of the triggers for her leg pain 😟

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
It is difficult to keep them contained though isn't it. You are certainly doing all the right things, everything you can to help Tigger get better.

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Tigger will insist on jumping then get the flare up of leg pain and breathe fast :(

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Trying to stop Tigger from jumping is like trying to stop a birdie from flying .....

Rosie

How long has Tigger been on the antibiotics and painkillers? Animals are difficult to care for when poorly.
Hoping she gets better soon.

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
How long has Tigger been on the antibiotics and painkillers? Animals are difficult to care for when poorly.
Hoping she gets better soon.
she's been on them a week now

tonight she been literally yowling in what i believe to be pain when she jumps :(

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
sounds like tigger is having a rough time but hopefully she will heal up soon and the vet will know how to help her in her recovery.
Tigger's under v** orders to rest the leg (not that she listens)

we just got back, Tigger got to stay on the medication she's on

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
her leg was getting better but the cold and wet seems to be making it all sore again, has she likely had arthritis injected into her leg? :(

Rosie

I'd ask the vet about arthritis, it can't have been injected in. I'd take her back to the vet if her leg is hurting again.
Hope she gets better soon.

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Hi @midnight - has Tiggers leg improved any?

Arthiris doesn't develop that way, so you don't have to worry there.
When it's cold and wet it seems to start to hurt her again, this morning it doesnt seem to be a hurt, the sun is out so she's running around with Willow at the moment playing a very energetic game of chasies and bounce around looking for bed mousies 😻