LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Tigger update

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
Is her leg improving today, midnight? Does Tigger need any therapy going forwards to help it heal?
Tigger has a new cone on her head, which she still doesnt like but so far it is still on, much to her disgust

i think she would still be biting at the leg if she could get at it (new cone seems to be stopping her)

Vet is aware she keeps doing her best to bite at the leg

She'll be having physical therapy to get her using the leg again (assuming of course she stops biting the leg every time the cone comes off)

the way it works is cone comes off = Tigger straight away bites at the leg

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Poor Tigger, when do her stitches come out?
Hug.
Saturday, I'm going to mention to the vet though that her leg still seems to hurt her when she lays down on it

idk if she will end up forever on the pain meds or lose the leg completely, i honestly scared :(

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Today she's being a naughty girl wanting to jump around again. Might have to put her back in the bathroom to settle her down again.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Today she's being a naughty girl wanting to jump around again. Might have to put her back in the bathroom to settle her down again.
Bless her. She will be full of energy as she cant burn it off at the moment. I hope she recovers soon.

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Tigger thinks that everyone really needs to know the news that she did a big wee in her tray tonight 😻

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Her other news is she wants everyone to believe it was Willow meercatting disguised as a Tigger, not a Tigger meercatting and having to be gently encouraged back onto all paws by meowmy ❤️

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
We had a lovely snuggle up in bed last night ❤️

Tigger wants to know if she's convinced everyone that it wasnt her meercatting yesterday, Willow painted herself into Tigger colours haha (it was Tigger meercatting, she just doesnt want to admit to it)

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
We had a lovely snuggle up in bed last night ❤️

Tigger wants to know if she's convinced everyone that it wasnt her meercatting yesterday, Willow painted herself into Tigger colours haha (it was Tigger meercatting, she just doesnt want to admit to it)
Yes, very convincing Tigger.

Hope she is feeling better.

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
We're back from the vet, vet is happy with how Tigger's leg is healing and i learned a bit more from the vet about what got done, her cruciate ligament in her leg they had to remove some of (idk if i spelled it right), she has to stay confined for another month though, but she can come off of the pain meds ❤️

Tigger's limping pretty bad on her leg since we got back, cause of what the vet had to do to check how it was doing, trying to settle her down at the moment ❤️

Latest Posts