LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Tigger update

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
The good news is she got comfy by a heater then did not budge from there all night

The bad news is I have run out of things to try to stop her from touching the stitches, she managed to work out how to twist herself round to reach the stitches even with the cone on
Glad you both got some sleep at least. Can you ring the vets tomorrow and ask for advice re the cone? :)

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
i be phoning the vet tomorrow (sorry Willow, i typed the bad word, she giving The Look at me now)

Tigger wants to stand on her back legs and is compensating for her bad leg when she does so, by putting all her weight on her good back leg, which cannot be doing her good leg any good, particularly considering the vet has said her good back leg is at risk of the same thing happening to it that her bad back leg had happen (the knee cap dislocationing) :(

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Good that you are phoning the vet for advice, that is definitely what I would do.

Tigger is probably very fed up at being immobile and just wants to move around again, she doesn't understand that she has to rest to get well - it would be much easier if we could talk to them and they could understand. Bless her. Hope she feels better soon.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Vet nurse just checking they have a better collar for her, she phoning back in a few minutes

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Tigger having a snooze now on meowmy's pajamas ❤️

vet staffs said they could get in a different cone thing that will be more comfortable for her that hopefully she will leave alone

they ordering it in

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
they not worried about the wound, i described it and they said it sounds fine ❤️

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
they expecting it to arrive tomorrow

vet nurse staffs understands Tigger is a houdini

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
what will the vet say to Tigger on saturday if Tigger decides to try get to stitches in front of vet

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Tigger did have a lovely cuddle with her meowmy in bed all night last night though, she had love-nibbles to offer and a loud rumbly purr ❤️

Loud rumbly purr literally made the bed vibrate 😻

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Tigger wants to know if there's any volunteers for joining her by a heater for a snooze ❤️

(Willow won't cause the scary cone monster on Tigger 's head will apparently bite Willow)

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
I'm join her by the heater. It is freezing today.

Would love a snooze with Tigger, hope she's still improving.
Tigger says one of you can be her pillow, the other one can be a cushion for her bad leg, its been hurting her again cause the temperature has dropped outside and temperature drops affects her leg it seems ❤️

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
she's been resting a lot today, she had a bit of energy tonight and got a bit excited when I moved the gerbils into their new home (new cage, the old cage they have started chewing the bars)

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
she's been resting a lot today, she had a bit of energy tonight and got a bit excited when I moved the gerbils into their new home (new cage, the old cage they have started chewing the bars)
Is her leg improving today, midnight? Does Tigger need any therapy going forwards to help it heal?

Latest Posts