LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Tigger update

OP
midnight

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
she's been very restless and fretful today, i've had to let her settle herself in the sitting room, might have to sleep on the floor with her to make sure she doesnt try climbing the stairs

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
she's been very restless and fretful today, i've had to let her settle herself in the sitting room, might have to sleep on the floor with her to make sure she doesnt try climbing the stairs

Did she rest okay last night? Did you manage to sleep in your bed? She is lucky to have someone as caring as you looking out for her :)

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Did she rest okay last night? Did you manage to sleep in your bed? She is lucky to have someone as caring as you looking out for her :)
she was restless and fretful most of the night, i ended up carrying her upstairs and settle her next to her meowmy's bed and have the door shut (i hate having my bedroom door shut, i feel trapped when its shut)

but i had to to make sure Tigger ddint attempt the stairs

she's snuggled in the bathroom now, none of us slept very well cause Tigger was so fretful

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Last night she was full of frets as well, made her a little cave under the duvet with her meowmy, she starting to want to jump on the bed though

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Tigger with her new donut ring on so she can eat and drink but not get to her stitches ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20201010_173740.jpg
    IMG_20201010_173740.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
i think its more comfortable for her than the cone of shame though, the cone of shame she tries to pull off and "kill" :ROFLMAO:

Rosie

I do hope Tigger gets on better with her new donut ring. It looks more comfortable for her.
Must be exhausting for you, with not getting much sleep.
Get well soon Tigger.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
She's managed to pull the donut ring off, plus a bandage, so it's back to the cone for now, going to phone the vet on monday for advice cause she's worked out how to get the cone off as well .........

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
You are a wonderful neowmy midnight, cats have strong personalities and she will keep finding ways to do what she wants.

You are doing everything you can and you are doing a wonderful job.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
someone will come and take both girlies away and make them both be dead

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
someone will come and take both girlies away and make them both be dead
No, that will not happen - you are doing a wonderful job with your girls and nobody will take them away from you.

You love them and care for them, that is the best thing you can do.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Is that where the surgery wound is healing? Id say a little redness is to be expected. Why dont you ask the vet to take a look if you are worried?

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Is that where the surgery wound is healing? Id say a little redness is to be expected. Why dont you ask the vet to take a look if you are worried?
yeah its a pretty bad looking scar and theres a bit of red there, i dont think its bleeding but i'm worried she will rip the stitches cause she determined to get to them and "kill" them, she getting round every obstacle i put up :(

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
I am seeing how she does tonight with free reign of the house, if she stays settled all night I will keep all doors open to let her decide where she wants to sleep, if she tries the stairs though I will have to shut her in bedroom with me, or bathroom

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I am seeing how she does tonight with free reign of the house, if she stays settled all night I will keep all doors open to let her decide where she wants to sleep, if she tries the stairs though I will have to shut her in bedroom with me, or bathroom
How did she do last night? Did you manage some sleep?

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
How did she do last night? Did you manage some sleep?
The good news is she got comfy by a heater then did not budge from there all night

The bad news is I have run out of things to try to stop her from touching the stitches, she managed to work out how to twist herself round to reach the stitches even with the cone on