LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Tigger needs loves

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
she got a bad leg and i very worried, she seeing the vet tomorrow, all loves for Tigger will be appreciated :( 😻

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
I scared cause the medication the vet put her on, she said if Tigger has anything wrong with her kidneys it will make kidneys worse 😿

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I scared cause the medication the vet put her on, she said if Tigger has anything wrong with her kidneys it will make kidneys worse 😿
Is there any reason to suspect she has poorly kidneys?

When my old kitty had kidney faliure she lost big chunks of her fur and the weight just fell off her.

I'm sure Tigger will be fine and will make a full recovery. 🤗🤗

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Is there any reason to suspect she has poorly kidneys?

When my old kitty had kidney faliure she lost big chunks of her fur and the weight just fell off her.

I'm sure Tigger will be fine and will make a full recovery. 🤗🤗
It just the fact the vet mentioned Tiggers age and kidneys 😿

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Ahhhh I see - keep an eye out and i'm sure you'll notice if anything is wrong!
it would be hard to tell with Tigger whether she's losing weight due to kidneys or activity levels, she bounces off everything she eats anyways, which is why we named her Tigger, cause Mum came with me to choose a friend for my angel Ebony after her boyfriend Tom went to rainbow bridge, other cat wasnt suitable (seemed afraid of people which would of made Ebony more nervous and afraid), Tigger was in the same run and she was bouncing around and kept crying and trying to open the cage, Mum took one look at her and said "that's a Tigger" so they let her out to say hi to us and she straight away clung to me and snuggled in 😻

and when she realised there was more people to pay attention to her she went straight to my mum and brother to say hi 😻

Tigger's now about 8 maybe 9 by now

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Ahhh similar age to my oldest kitty. She is 8 this year.

Keep a close eye on her and if you have any worries at all, take her straight back to the vets. That is all you can really do isn't it 🐱

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Ahhh similar age to my oldest kitty. She is 8 this year.

Keep a close eye on her and if you have any worries at all, take her straight back to the vets. That is all you can really do isn't it 🐱
yeah i'm fearing the day when she goes to the vet then doesnt come home 😿

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
her leg seemed worse last night, she was barely putting weight on it on the stairs 😿

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Sorry to hear that she doesn't seem to be getting any better. Maybe the medication just needs some time to work?

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
Sorry to hear that she doesn't seem to be getting any better. Maybe the medication just needs some time to work?
yeah thats why i giving her a few days then if shes still hurting in a few days i'm getting back in touch with the vet :(

OP
midnight

midnight

Supporter
she's just gone outside and half-jumped half-pulled herself up onto a neighbours fence to go eat some grass in their garden