• 69401004_2252796738181011_3020280578038562816_o.jpg
    69401004_2252796738181011_3020280578038562816_o.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
The bath is a giant cat toy, Tigger and Willow both decided so :LOL:

It's hilarious when I've put water in the bath to have a bath and Tigger doesnt "look before she leaps" and jumps straight into the bath then discovers the hard way there's water in the bath (and this is with me putting water into the bath with the girls both watching so they know water is in there) :LOL:

😂😂

Luna likes water strangely. Not to the point where she goes swimming, but she loves to put her paws in whilst you are bathing. 😂

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
Tigger likes playing with water, she'll flick it at Willow :LOL:

Willow then gives her The Look :LOL:

midnight

Supporter
it was even funnier when Ebony was still here, Tigger would flick water at Ebony and Ebony's reaction was literally give Tigger a smacked bottom :LOL:

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
it was even funnier when Ebony was still here, Tigger would flick water at Ebony and Ebony's reaction was literally give Tigger a smacked bottom :LOL:

I read that as 'literally give tigger the smackdown' - was imagining cats doing wrestling moves on each other for a minute then!!

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Is Missy the chunk on the right? :D Sooo cute. I used to have a kitty almost the same when I was a young child.
LOL yes, Missy is the one on the right. When we got her she was 2 years old and underweight. But as you can tell she is not underweight anymore.

Dave

I've always been a dog lover - I can take or leave cats. In my lifetime I've had three dogs each on their own and living their full 14/15 years; really upsetting and sad to lose them, but that's life. So for 45+ years I've always had a dog. When I became my dear departed mum's full-time carer she wanted another dog, but I couldn't look after her and a dog. Now that I'm retired I'd love a Beagle, but I'm too knackered to look after a dog and it wouldn't be fair to the dog. Still, I can see and pet other people's dogs and take some delight from that, but it's not the same as having your own best friend at home with you.

midnight

Supporter
I've always been a dog lover - I can take or leave cats. In my lifetime I've had three dogs each on their own and living their full 14/15 years; really upsetting and sad to lose them, but that's life. So for 45+ years I've always had a dog. When I became my dear departed mum's full-time carer she wanted another dog, but I couldn't look after her and a dog. Now that I'm retired I'd love a Beagle, but I'm too knackered to look after a dog and it wouldn't be fair to the dog. Still, I can see and pet other people's dogs and take some delight from that, but it's not the same as having your own best friend at home with you.
I love cats and some dogs, depends on the dog, some dogs are downright viscious (cause of the way that humans have trained them, sadly)

I was afraid of Staffies as a kid but that was cause Mum doesnt like them and acted as though they are viscious monsters when some of them are absolute sweethearts.

I cannot have any dog due to my work schedule being incompatiable and theres no dog care facilities here, cause people have tried to earn a living through dog walking here but people would rather leave the dog in the house on its own all day and not bother which isnt fair on the dog :(

I've always had cats since the age of 18 😻

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I love both dogs and cats.

I have akways had a dog, since I was around 10 years old.

I had a springer spaniel, then a labrador, then I moved out and got my own Shih Tzu.

My parents have just gotten a labrador puppy, let me just find a photo to upload....