LOGO OF WEBPAGE

The Good Morning thread!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I guess it's still morning at 11:23am lol so here I am saying 'Good Morning' (I guess I can't help myself by adding 'Vietnam').

It's a weird day, weather is weird, I feel weird, everyone else I meet is feeling weird; must be in a weird world today.

I've got a new site up and running if anyone is interested - it's for those who love movies and TV Shows and it's called 'Movie Buffs' - it's just opened so feel free to take a look at Movie Buffs

:)

Hey Dave, what happened to Movie Buffs?

Dave

I'm busy moving it over to Xenforo and having the movies app updated to do more of what I want. IPS was OK but the apps were lacking, so it's back to XF. I don't have a date for reopening the site, that depends on the developer doing the update for me, but everything is in place and ready to go; all the categories are done and they are linked to their own separate pages via the menu. I'm using the Flat Awesome + theme by Pixel Exit and it looks champion if I say so myself; best theme ever for manipulating.

I like the way you have HMH nice calming colours :)

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I'm busy moving it over to Xenforo and having the movies app updated to do more of what I want. IPS was OK but the apps were lacking, so it's back to XF. I don't have a date for reopening the site, that depends on the developer doing the update for me, but everything is in place and ready to go; all the categories are done and they are linked to their own separate pages via the menu. I'm using the Flat Awesome + theme by Pixel Exit and it looks champion if I say so myself; best theme ever for manipulating.

I like the way you have HMH nice calming colours :)

Can I have a sneak peak? Interested to see what you have!

Dave

There you are :)

Not a lot to see as there's no content yet - I'm having Snog's movie app updated to be more user friendly.

Dave

Ouch, you got kick out when I closed the door lol. Still a fair bit to do but once content starts going in it should take shape :)