The Good Morning thread!

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
I thought it might be nice to have a spot here everybody could wish each other a good morning, so here I am.

Good Morning everybody, hope everybody has a wonderful Monday.

❤❤❤❤

Dave

I guess it's still morning at 11:23am lol so here I am saying 'Good Morning' (I guess I can't help myself by adding 'Vietnam').

It's a weird day, weather is weird, I feel weird, everyone else I meet is feeling weird; must be in a weird world today.

I've got a new site up and running if anyone is interested - it's for those who love movies and TV Shows and it's called 'Movie Buffs' - it's just opened so feel free to take a look at Movie Buffs

:)

D

Deleted member 70

Morning everyone, hope you all have a happy peaceful day, be safe 💙

21july2008

Morning everyone...I slept last night for a change so I feel ok this morning...but tbh I know I could still doze off haha...have a great day guys...take care ❤

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Good morning everybody.

I also slept for 9 hrs, but am not feeling in the slightest bit refreshed though!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
I guess it's still morning at 11:23am lol so here I am saying 'Good Morning' (I guess I can't help myself by adding 'Vietnam').

It's a weird day, weather is weird, I feel weird, everyone else I meet is feeling weird; must be in a weird world today.

I've got a new site up and running if anyone is interested - it's for those who love movies and TV Shows and it's called 'Movie Buffs' - it's just opened so feel free to take a look at Movie Buffs

:)
Dave, the verification email for your movie website goes to my spam bin and the validate button isnt clickable no matter what I do. Can you validate my account please?

Dave

:) Done!

Just as an aside for future, generally, when something goes into a spam folder all links are disabled, so if you move it out of spam, say into your inbox, the links should become active; this depends on what you're using for emails - I use Outlook (part of office) and this is what happens for me

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
:) Done!

Just as an aside for future, generally, when something goes into a spam folder all links are disabled, so if you move it out of spam, say into your inbox, the links should become active; this depends on what you're using for emails - I use Outlook (part of office) and this is what happens for me
I tried that mate, the link just remained unclickable. I even pressed 'enable links'
. Who knows, maybe just a gremlin!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Good morning to all our lovely members ❤❤❤

Dave

I'm just short of it being morning but hey ho, I had the chiropodist here (what a relief).

Blue skies, sun, gentle breeze - anyone would think it was summer up here in the North East lol

Hope everyone is good and that things keep moving forwards, onward and upward.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Night Roo! ♥

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Morning everyone :)

Dave

Morning all. Enjoyed last night in the chat room - it was fun.

The sun is shining here today, but there are still some ominous looking clouds threatening to unload their water - I think they're waiting for me to go for my newspaper and then descend upon me like 633 seagull squadron and give me a right bombardment of, ahem!

I slept well, but had a gut ache just when I was about to move from deep sleep to twilight sleep; must be this rotten diet I'm on lol. All good now. My cleaning lady will be here today so I can have a good old fashioned chat with someone; she's a real treasure and always cheerful.

Have a good day all :)

• 👍
Reactions: Lee
OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Community Admin
Community Moderator
Morning all. Enjoyed last night in the chat room - it was fun.

The sun is shining here today, but there are still some ominous looking clouds threatening to unload their water - I think they're waiting for me to go for my newspaper and then descend upon me like 633 seagull squadron and give me a right bombardment of, ahem!

I slept well, but had a gut ache just when I was about to move from deep sleep to twilight sleep; must be this rotten diet I'm on lol. All good now. My cleaning lady will be here today so I can have a good old fashioned chat with someone; she's a real treasure and always cheerful.

Have a good day all :)
Glad you enjoyed the chat.

We have lovely blue skys at present with some light grey clouds in the sky. Hopefully blows over as I have washing for the line.