LOGO OF WEBPAGE

T/W: Suicide Struging with depression and hearing voices

nibor

I have attempted to take my life 2 times, I have had this disorder for 13 years now and nothing my pdoc does works, today it is really bad and I'm lost as to what to do.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hey, sorry to hear about your attempts. How recently did this happen? Are you safe right now?

I'm sorry that you don''t seem to be getting anywhere with your pdoc, that must be very frustrating. How long have you been with them for?

I'm guessing that you have tried medications and talking therapies?

OP
N

nibor

Hi Lee

The last attempmt was last year, I ended up in hospital with a drip in my arm for 3 days,

I have been thinking very seriously to make another go at it as my life is so miserable.

I have been with my pdoc for 13 years except when I was in MH hospital, I have been there 3 times once for 4 months.

Yes I have tried many therapies, mindfullness relaxation etc, etc.

It seems like I have come to the end of a long road and I'm exhausted.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
That does sound exhausting. I think you should speak about your feelings with your pdoc and hopefully things can move in the right direction there.

Please try and keep yourself safe, as difficult as that might be.

Sometimes we have to keep plugging away for the long term to get any benefit.

Have you thought about ringing the samaritans or your local crisis line?

OP
N

nibor

Hi Lee

I have a PA who comes and looks after me for 4 hrs a week and she reports every thing to my pdoc and MH team, yes I have been plugging away for 13 years now.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hi Lee

I have a PA who comes and looks after me for 4 hrs a week and she reports every thing to my pdoc and MH team, yes I have been plugging away for 13 years now.

I'm concerned about how you are going to keep yourself safe today and now. Do you have a crisis plan agreed with your MH team that you can put in to action if you need to?

OP
N

nibor

I'm concerned about how you are going to keep yourself safe today and now. Do you have a crisis plan agreed with your MH team that you can put in to action if you need to?

Yes I have a plan, the crissis team will come and see me, its making the call hat worries me.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Yes I have a plan, the crissis team will come and see me, its making the call hat worries me.
I understand that. I get the same anxieties when I need to call too.

I figure, if I am already at rock bottom, why not make the call? What is the worst thing that can happen? In that moment, I can't feel any worse.

Are you feeling any better today? :(

OP
N

nibor

I understand that. I get the same anxieties when I need to call too.

I figure, if I am already at rock bottom, why not make the call? What is the worst thing that can happen? In that moment, I can't feel any worse.

Are you feeling any better today? :(

Sorry you are feeliing bad today Lee, the worst thing is being taken to hospital, I hated it there.