LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Streaming services

Spikey

What kind of streaming services do you have? Do you just have Netflix or do you have more than one?
I will only and always have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Comes out to about $30 a month total for all 3.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I have all three of those too. My children love our Disney + description and I am rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Prime.

OP
Spikey

Spikey

I have all three of those too. My children love our Disney + description and I am rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Prime.
Nice! I'm watching the Flash tv series on Netflix and I'm rewatching The Simpsons on Disney+ and Clone Wars.

Dave

I have Now TV (part of my BT TV pack) Entertainment, Amazon Prime, DIsney+ I'm thinking of letting Disney+ go when my subscription ends in March as I never really use it. I enjoy going back to some of the Marvel stuff, but I either have it all on DVD or I can access it on Amazon. I also use Rakuten TV and Google Play for some of the movies I purchased.

I'm on the shelf when it comes to Netflix - there is some good shows and movies on there, but they're also surrounded by a load of crap (what I believe to be crap lol) and sifting through it all takes up far too much time. If there is something I want to watch, then I'll subscribe for a month and then leave again once I've viewed what I want. I'm tempted by Lucifer as I really like that series but will wait until there is more choice before committing.

Have great broadband from BT (I haggled my way to a really good price lol) so there are no buffering issues, and everything comes through great in HD.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I have Netflix and I have Hulu and I have Prime. But I only pay #6 for prime because I am low income. So I spend $30 a month on my streaming services. and it sure beats the $80 a month my cable provider wants for cable TV and I get to watch what I want whenever I want.

Dogwood

Streaming services is the way to go these days instead of cable TV. Cable TV really needs to lower their prices if they want to compete.
I have Netflix and Disney plus.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Streaming services is the way to go these days instead of cable TV. Cable TV really needs to lower their prices if they want to compete.
I have Netflix and Disney plus.
I agree my streaming services cost me $30 a month compared to $80 cable with nothing to watch. Cable TV is nothing but commercials these days