LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Secret codes

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
Do I do secret codes without knowing it?

Is it a secret code to use my pets names to mean my girlies? instead of using my girlies names to be secret codes for people?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Do I do secret codes without knowing it?

Is it a secret code to use my pets names to mean my girlies? instead of using my girlies names to be secret codes for people?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, I've never seen you do any secret codes. I always know who you are referring to when speaking about your kitties. :)

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Your PM box isn't displaying any secret codes, they are no secret codes here, I promise. :)

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
i mean its sending secret codes out, both here and talkmh cause he says so :(

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Nothing can be sent from your inbox, unless another user sends it to you. I promise you there are no secret codes there.

What/where are you seeing the codes? Show me and i'll double check for you. :)

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
they not showing up but i keep getting thoughts that they are getting sent out from my message folder and just want them to stop it :(

three is saying he's sending them out making my message box send them out to harm other members :(

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
It is not possible for the software to send a message without your interaction, so you can be assured there are no secret codes being sent from your account. I promise you, three is lying to you. This is a safe place, nothing like that can happen.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
Lee is he also talking nonsense when he says that if i see a banana skin in the bin at work can teleport radioactiveness onto me and spread it to my girlies when i at work? even if i dont touch the banana skin?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Yes, it would take many 1000's of banana skins to transmit anywhere near enough radiation to hurt you or your kitties :)

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
he made Ebony catch brain cancer through radioactiveness from banana skins :(

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Is that what she died of? How horrible for both of you.

Honestly, the voices arent telling you the truth though, it would take many 1000's of bananas to create enough radiation to even make a cat sick, let alone cause a tumour. I think that three is telling you lies and you shouldn't listen.

OP
midnight

midnight

Donator
yeah she got tumours in her chest and tummy and before we knew what was happening it got to her brain, vet said so :(

i still scared radioactiveness from banana skins from work made the tumours get into her :(