LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Periods are useless for me personally!

Naiwen

Since I’m on birth control, and don’t want kids ever, I don’t see what use my periods are for. Planning to take some birth control shot to stop them altogether completely, a load off my mind really. I’m on manic low and have ADHD and OCD when on mine, thence why I really don’t see why I should have them every 3 weeks for 4-5 days. It’s just a stress less for me personally really indeed. @Lee, hope it’s okay to vent about this because I’m just fed up with mine myself. I feel icky, gross and disgusting whilst on mine.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Since I’m on birth control, and don’t want kids ever, I don’t see what use my periods are for. Planning to take some birth control shot to stop them altogether completely, a load off my mind really. I’m on manic low and have ADHD and OCD when on mine, thence why I really don’t see why I should have them every 3 weeks for 4-5 days. It’s just a stress less for me personally really indeed. @Lee, hope it’s okay to vent about this because I’m just fed up with mine myself. I feel icky, gross and disgusting whilst on mine.
Ofcourse it's okay to vent. Periods are natural and I'm yet to meet a woman who likes having them.

Speak to your doctor about the mini pill, I know someone who has to take it because she has very irregular periods otherwise.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Supporter
i'm never having kids either, I cannot do that to Willow ...........

Tigger would be okay with a baby in the house, Willow would never be baby-safe ..........

Latest Posts