People do not fake Mental Illness, they fake being okay.
- People smile when really, they are dying inside.
- People say "I am busy" when really, they are suffering mentally.
- People joke and make others laugh, to mask the feelings of nothing.
- People empower others in their lown moments because they know what worthlessness feels like.
- People care for others because they know what it is to struggle in silence.
- People work hard and manage their workplace responsibilities to collapse when they get home.
Our biggest fears are often becoming a burden on others - so when people do reach out, please do not accuse or dismess them as attention seeking. People need support.