LOGO OF WEBPAGE

My new Apartment!

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Looks lovely Naiwen, enjoy this next chapter of your life.

Dave

You've put your stamp on it and made it your own - a nice clutter free space that I'm sure you will enjoy; well done, I love your taste in decor :)

meeru

I have seldom seen space this clean. Nice work keeping it that way. A clean and tidy place is the best thing you can ask for next to peace of mind. Do you have any domestic help to assist you ?

OP
Naiwen

Naiwen

I have seldom seen space this clean. Nice work keeping it that way. A clean and tidy place is the best thing you can ask for next to peace of mind. Do you have any domestic help to assist you ?
Nop, I’ve done it all myself, can’t afford any domestic assistance with my current disability income in life guys.

meeru

No need to worry. It is quite an achievement that you did all this by yourself. Any person who can keep his/her home like this can do anything. Hats off to you. I think that you do not know your full potential. Try your magic in other areas as well. I am sure people would admire your hidden talent when they see your work. 👍

OP
Naiwen

Naiwen

No need to worry. It is quite an achievement that you did all this by yourself. Any person who can keep his/her home like this can do anything. Hats off to you. I think that you do not know your full potential. Try your magic in other areas as well. I am sure people would admire your hidden talent when they see your work. 👍
Thank you, @meeru.

Latest Posts