LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Junk Food

ALLEGRA

How many times in a month do you have junk food?

I keep a tab on the junk food I have. I eat junk food once in a week (usually on sundays) for lunch.

However, I make sure that I only have salads throughout that day and dont skip my cardio excercise.

Tell us about you.

Roo

Staff member
Mod Team
We have “relax fridays” in our house where we pick a take away to have. Being in a rural town we don’t have a lot of choice so it’s not usually too unhealthy things like chicken and chips or pizza

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
We have “relax fridays” in our house where we pick a take away to have. Being in a rural town we don’t have a lot of choice so it’s not usually too unhealthy things like chicken and chips or pizza

We tried that, turned in to relax every days 😂

Dave

I tend not to eat 'junk food', but I suppose it depends on what you define as 'junk food'. For me it would be things from places like McDonald's or Pizza Hut or KFC and places like that.

I love a good curry, but I make my own using low fat sauces and low-fat nan breads. I occasionally have fish 'n' chips, but I don't really class that as junk food. Other than that, I love a good old-fashioned dinner with plenty of vegetables. Salads are on the menu during the summer months, not that we've had much in the way of summer so far lol.

I like good wholesome soups, stews and the occasional pie and peas - so I guess I'm eating healthy. I'm also on a diet (no chocolate, no crisps) and it's hard going. I would say that if anything were my downfall it would be biscuits - I ration myself with these, but sometimes when I get stressed out, I dive right in lol.

Bad

I tend not to eat 'junk food', but I suppose it depends on what you define as 'junk food'. For me it would be things from places like McDonald's or Pizza Hut or KFC and places like that.

I love a good curry, but I make my own using low fat sauces and low-fat nan breads. I occasionally have fish 'n' chips, but I don't really class that as junk food. Other than that, I love a good old-fashioned dinner with plenty of vegetables. Salads are on the menu during the summer months, not that we've had much in the way of summer so far lol.

I like good wholesome soups, stews and the occasional pie and peas - so I guess I'm eating healthy. I'm also on a diet (no chocolate, no crisps) and it's hard going. I would say that if anything were my downfall it would be biscuits - I ration myself with these, but sometimes when I get stressed out, I dive right in lol.

I love fried chicken, but thats about the only take out food I eat.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Speaking of 'fried' I was considering purchasing an 'air fryer' has anyone used one, got one and what are they like?

Yeah, I have an actively. I only use it for sweet potato fries these days, it works very well to be honest. They are delicious usually.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Ah yes, the food does taste different, I guess because you aren't soaking them in oil LOL

I just bought nicer potatos. To be honest, I usually just make sweet potato fries in mine anyway.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I try not to eat junk food but I usually end up eating it once, a month. If I want junk food I usually have potato salad. I'm not a fan of cookies, chips, etc.

Spikey

I like to joke with people saying that the main reason why I exercise is so I can eat more junk food! lol! I have a very fast metabolism, thankfully. I don't eat junk food every day but usually on my days off from work I will enjoy some junk food.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I like to joke with people saying that the main reason why I exercise is so I can eat more junk food! lol! I have a very fast metabolism, thankfully. I don't eat junk food every day but usually on my days off from work I will enjoy some junk food.

I used to be the same way but thrn in my thirties it just all caught up with me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: