Article Discussion I am a man and I have anxiety.

ARx182

I agree. Anxiety is natural - it is not specific to a gender, and there is no need to be ashamed of having anxiety, because regardless of whether we reveal it to others or not, we all experience anxiety at some point.

ZandraJoi

That's a good article to post. People think that men need to be 'strong' & 'macho'. But mental health can affect any gender, at any age.

Anyone can have anxiety. These whole gender stereotypes are just that, stereotypes. They aren't real. Everyone is a human and we all deal with different things and sometimes those things are anxiety or forms of it.

ALLEGRA

This one thing we never come to in terms with. Being a male doesnot mean that you are insulated from emotions and anxiety. Numerous times, I have felt anxious because of my relationship issues and work stress.

It took me a lot of time to understand that its common and that its okay to speak out.

This one thing we never come to in terms with. Being a male doesnot mean that you are insulated from emotions and anxiety. Numerous times, I have felt anxious because of my relationship issues and work stress.

It took me a lot of time to understand that its common and that its okay to speak out.
Yeah, it sucks that this is a thing... I really wish people wouldn't put mental health only on women... men and women both have the same issues.

• 😍
Reactions: Lee

Latest profile posts

Lee wrote on Kezza's profile.
Hi! :)
Lee wrote on 21july2008's profile.
Hey Wendy, how are you?
Top Bottom