LOGO OF WEBPAGE

How are you exercising during the quarantine?

DudeThatsErin

I use Chloe Ting's workout challenges to stay healthy and keep exercising. She has great workout plans that work well with my life during the quarantine and the millions of people doing it with me, helps me not feel so alone while working out. I have lost another 10lbs since I started her workouts about a month ago.

What about you?

ALLEGRA

I have a treadmill at home.

During my hospital stays, I have made it a point to brisk walk in the hospital coridoor 20 minutes in the mornning and 20 minutes in the evening.

The patient belt is one of my favourite areas.

Roo

Hey Erin, I have been doing my own squat and sit up challenge at home with my husband.
We are currently up to 40 sit ups and 20 squats each night before bed 🙂

ZandraJoi

I have vids already plus I do Youtube, they have a wide variety of trainers to choose from. There are also other sites where they have workouts but some you have to pay. I just stick with Youtube. I also make it easy. I have weights but no fancy equipment. I focus on old-school exercises like push-ups, squats, etc.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I live in an apartment and we have a community basement and I walk in the basement and I do an exercise video. However, its been way too hot lately to be exercising my apartment only has 1 window air and it gets really hot in here and the basement get hot too and my body can not regulate hor or cold because of my medicine. So I don't exercise when it's too hot.

Spikey

I live in a basement suite but I do have my own elliptical machine. I also have a membership to the local gym that I try to go 3 times a week. My doctor says I should be focusing more on yoga, light weight exercises and cardio.

Lammchen

I make sure I get my 10,000 steps in each day. I try to get a lot of the walking accomplished outdoors but some days it's just too difficult to make it out so I walk around in the basement...for a long time!

There are some walking videos that are fun to do and low impact and I enjoy doing those but haven't done any in a while.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I have been depressed for about a week but I started feeling good yesterday and I feel even better now. So tomorrow I am going to start back up my walking.