LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Hey everyone! Thinking about Joining.

E

Ellen Degeneres

Hiya!
I was recommended this site by Lee on another site and am finally checking it out. I'm lurking for now, but just wanted to say nice job with it! One question though-would anybody find having a bipolar section to be helpful? I'm definitely on the less severe end of the spectrum, but I do resonate very much with it. Would be nice to swap stories with understanding folks, if that makes sense.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hiya!
I was recommended this site by Lee on another site and am finally checking it out. I'm lurking for now, but just wanted to say nice job with it! One question though-would anybody find having a bipolar section to be helpful? I'm definitely on the less severe end of the spectrum, but I do resonate very much with it. Would be nice to swap stories with understanding folks, if that makes sense.

Hey, thanks for checking in!

We have a suggestions area here: Suggestions / Feedback

Ill create a thread so I dont lose track of this suggestion and forget. I agree a bipolar suggestion would certainly be useful though.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Hi Ellen and welcome to the forum, Lee does a great job with this place and were happy to have you here.

OP
E

Ellen Degeneres

Hey again!
Yeah, my replies might be late, because I'm all over the net! Lol

Thanks for the positive responses! And thanks for creating the bipolar section, Lee.

I'm not sure what else to say now, but just wanted to check in before I get distracted again. Hehe ;)

I'll try to check in again soon!

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hey again!

Thanks for the positive responses! And thanks for creating the bipolar section, Lee.

I'm not sure what else to say now, but just wanted to check in before I get distracted again. Hehe ;)

No problems Ellen, take care and see you soon.

OP
N

Nicolas

Hello, just here from africa with a little message to support the forum and users. I wish a very nice day to all users reading this message. :)

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hello, just here from africa with a little message to support the forum and users. I wish a very nice day to all users reading this message. :)

Hey Nicolas, Nice to have you here. Thank you for the kind message. ❤️

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hey again!

Hey Ellen, hope all is well with you!