LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Have you been so depressed that your limbs feel like weights?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Sometimes when I get so depressed that my limbs feel like weights and I can't move. Any one else experience this?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Sometimes when I get so depressed that my limbs feel like weights and I can't move. Any one else experience this?

Yes, weekly. It can be such a physical thing when you are depressed. It is strange that it can affect you so physically.

OP
Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Yes, weekly. It can be such a physical thing when you are depressed. It is strange that it can affect you so physically.
It's definitely strange and debilitating and I am sorry that you are suffering from this as well.

Roo

Staff member
Mod Team

i was going to tag you in this if you hadn’t already replied. I remember from our teen years this discussion coming up over and over again. It was definitely a significant physical symptom that was hard to work through that’s for sure.
I still get very tight shoulders and neck from anxiety tensions and I get headaches across my eyes but gratefully nothing more extreme.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
i was going to tag you in this if you hadn’t already replied. I remember from our teen years this discussion coming up over and over again. It was definitely a significant physical symptom that was hard to work through that’s for sure.
I still get very tight shoulders and neck from anxiety tensions and I get headaches across my eyes but gratefully nothing more extreme.
Thank you Roo, my anxiety and depression still mainly effect my physically. It has been tough recently, im hoping for some improvement very soon.

OP
Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Thank you Roo, my anxiety and depression still mainly effect my physically. It has been tough recently, im hoping for some improvement very soon.
I hope you can find some relief soon Lee no one should have to go through what we go through.