LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Green Tea

ALLEGRA

Green tea is an integral part of my healthy lifestyle. I consume it without sugar or honey and in the empty stomach.

Boil some water, add green tea, let it brew for 3 minutes in a closed container and then drain out the leaves and drink it fresh.

It might be difficult for the beginners, but it is the most refreshing and healthy drink. Do you drink it? If so, how?

OP
ALLEGRA

ALLEGRA

When I visited Japan for a conference on internationally accepted alternate health systems, I found that almost every Japanese person entering the hall with flask of green tea.

It seems that they have developed a flask with a special cartridge called TEA INFUSER. It basically boils down to a portable tea brewing apparatus.

What a healthy addition to the Japanese way of life.

ZandraJoi

I like herbal teas including green tea but I can't do the caffeine. Or rather, people don't want me to the caffeine lol

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I drink green tea once in awhile and I'm with Lee I use tea bags. I also use honey but not a lot. Just enough to take the edge off.

Ive recently been drinking my Tea with honey and it makes a massive difference! Honey is way better for you than refined sugar too! :D