LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
The body knows what it needs, you must of been super tired!? I hope you feel better after those naps :)
I was completely wiped out but I am feeling much better today, and I have been busy all day too. And I feel great right now. 😀

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, because it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, feeling like 10C, just enjoying the animated Disney movie “Beauty and the Beast” made in 1991 on YouTube before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi” before turning myself in.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold but dry and sunny day outside, feeling like 8C, just still enjoying “Star Wars 6, The Return of the Jedi as I haven’t finished it yet yesterday afternoon before dozing off tonight.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
Hi wonderful peoples, Tigger wants to know who wants to join her for a snooze in the carrier (she considers the carrier that takes her to the vet as a comfortable snooze place)

it means shes resting her leg though ❤️

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Hi all I had a super day today I am so proud of myself I did 7 loads of laundry which is amazing because a week ago I wouldn't have been able to get up off the couch little alone do any laundry. So this new med is working awesomely for me.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both by phone and online. Tonight, just way too exhausted to do anything else before tucking myself to sleep.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Morning Naiwen - hope all is well with you.

Morning to everybody here, thank you so much for joining my little place on the interweb.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, dark and overcast day outside, feeling like 10C, just enjoying “Star Wars 1, The Phantom Menace” on Apple TV before lulling myself to sleep

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Morning alk. Freezing cold 5c here with some rain and grey overcast.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
Morning everyone. Cold day here today. Both my girlies are flaked out trying to keep warm.

Naiwen

Yo sup guys? How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Hi, all I hope you had a wonderful day today, I know I did. And I am looking forward to what tomorrow brings!

Naiwen

Happy Wednesday all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, wet and dark day outside, just enjoying my 2 new favorite TV shows : “The King’s Woman” and “Charmed”, before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are he all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Latest Posts