LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Sounds nice. I love pizza, but cant eat it at the moment due to some stomach ulcers :(

Naiwen

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before rocking myself to sleep.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I had a fun day setting my server up and I set a Minecraft server up on the server and we had 4 people on tonight and it was awesome.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I had a fun day setting my server up and I set a Minecraft server up on the server and we had 4 people on tonight and it was awesome.
Im going to give Minecraft a go tonight, ill let you know what I think :D

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual 3 hours therapy session by phone and online. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Hello everyone sup? How are you doing so far with your day? Today, because it’s an overcast, awfully cold, wet and gloomy day outside, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Yo sup guys! How are you? This morning, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash and have trimmed my nails. The afternoon, still enjoying the movie “Avatar 1” on YouTube because I haven’t finished it yesterday afternoon yet before hitting the sack tonight.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
WOW oh WOW it took me 2 days to get my email server sorted out but its working now and I am happy now. :)

Naiwen

Hi all sup! How are ye al doing today? Today, as it’s a dark, cd, gloomy and wet day outside, feeling like 12C, just enjoying the movie “Avatar 2” before heading to bed tonight.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
Good meowning everyone, Her Royal Meowness Queen Willow wants to be the topic of everyone's conversation this morning haha 😂

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, since it’s yet another awfully wet, dark, cold, windy, wet and gloomy day outside, feeling like 8C, just enjoying “Star Wars 4, A new Hope” on Apple TV before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Yo sup all there man! How are you today? Today, since there’s frost on the ground this morning outside and feeling like -2C, just enjoying the movie : “Star Wars 5, The Empire strikes back” before heading to sleep tonight.