LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hope your feeling better Lee, chest pain is terrible.
Children are off school now too, with a cough and cold like symptoms.

Getting a COVID test is impossible. Our testing service is majorly flawed.

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator

I hope they get better soon, Lee *Covid free hugs*

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! Today, because it’s way too cold to go outside, just enjoying my usual TV show inside the house before heading the sack tonight.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Happy Friday all! Today, because it’s way too cold to go outside, just enjoying my usual TV show inside the house before heading the sack tonight.
Happy Friday to you. It is still Thursday here! :D

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before dozing off.

Dogwood

Happy Friday yall! What are you all up to for the weekend? I will go for some walks, I'm video chatting my cousin and her husband who live on the other side of the country and will probably watch tv and read.

midnight

Donator
Happy Friday yall! What are you all up to for the weekend? I will go for some walks, I'm video chatting my cousin and her husband who live on the other side of the country and will probably watch tv and read.
i'm working at the weekend

Rosie

Sorry to hear, hope you all get better soon.
Your right about the testing.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before falling asleep.

Roo

Staff member
Mod Team

How come testing is difficult?
We have testing stations everywhere shops... schools... churches...

midnight

Donator
How come testing is difficult?
We have testing stations everywhere shops... schools... churches...
In theory in the UK we are meant to be able to get tests done but it seems the government or whatever want to make it as hard as they can, like throwing everyone back into lockdown.

The North East and North West and in lockdown again as is West Yorkshire. Not sure where else now.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
In theory in the UK we are meant to be able to get tests done but it seems the government or whatever want to make it as hard as they can, like throwing everyone back into lockdown.

The North East and North West and in lockdown again as is West Yorkshire. Not sure where else now.

Not all of the Notth East though, I am from that area and not in lock down - the whole thing is a confusing mess.

@Roo - we have more demand for tests than laboratories can process. The website is often so busy you cant even load it! Schools are not allowing children who ate off with covid symptoms to return without a negative test, which you cant get due to the system being shite.

Roo

Staff member
Mod Team
Not all of the Notth East though, I am from that area and not in lock down - the whole thing is a confusing mess.

@Roo - we have more demand for tests than laboratories can process. The website is often so busy you cant even load it! Schools are not allowing children who ate off with covid symptoms to return without a negative test, which you cant get due to the system being shite.
Oh right okay.
We don’t have schools open so i guess that is helping our testing centres.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How’s it going with your day so far? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy. Tonight, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before tucking myself in bed.

Naiwen

Yo sup guys! How are you all doing today? This morning, I’ve put on my fall jacket for my usual and most peaceful walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. I’ve put on the heating inside the house too today. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before turning myself in tonight.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I am happy today because I got rid of my flex boxes and my cable service providers modem and I got my own and now I am saving $19 a month. And on my budget that's a lot of money.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just making a new style for my own board before lulling myself to sleep.

Latest Posts