LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I had a super busy 2 days, so I am looking forward to rest and relaxation today.

P.S. All I have to do is go grocery shopping in about an hr and that's it for the whole day.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! This morning, I’ve gone out for my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. This afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

Howdy sup all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’s cold and pouring cats and dogs outside, just staying at home before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Hi sup all! How are you? This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese time-travelling fantasy TV show called “Love better than Immortality” before hitting the pillow tonight.

Dogwood

Happy Monday everyone! The weather outside is definitely feeling more like fall season than summer! Summer is basically over now :(

Naiwen

Hello morning all! This morning, I’ve just taken my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying a new Chinese TV show called “The King’s Woman” before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Hello morning all, how are you? This morning, I’ve just gone outside for my usual walk, breathing exercises and yoga. It‘s and overcast, windy and cold day today, most perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Yo guys sup there man! How are you today? This morning, just my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.