LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Today started as iffy and then bad but I have been watching TV shows with my wife and now its ok just before bed.

Naiwen

Hello sup all! This morning, I’ve just been outside for my usual walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. It’s a tad colder than yesterday but still a most enjoyable mindfulness routine outside. The afternoon, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there guys lan! How are you today? Today, just staying inside since it’s too cold to go outside before falling asleep tonight.

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! This morning, I’ve just taken a most peaceful and pleasant walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. It has rained today thence it’s been a most refreshing and chilly day, perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. This afternoon, just enjoying my life TV show before dozing off tonight.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Happy Friday all! This morning, I’ve just taken a most peaceful and pleasant walk, meditation, breathing exercises and yoga outside. It has rained today thence it’s been a most refreshing and chilly day, perfect for my daily mindfulness and self-care routine. This afternoon, just enjoying my life TV show before dozing off tonight.

Sounds like a lovely relaxed morning you have had. What did you watch on TV?

Naiwen

Do you speak Japanese? :)
I’m a native mixed Asian and part Tibetan, Mongolian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean myself so I speak a good number of Western and Asian languages including Tibetan, Sanskrit, Tamoul, Hindi, Mongolian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin and Manchurian, which are all native Asian cultures and people.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I’m a native mixed Asian and part Tibetan, Mongolian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean myself so I speak a good number of Western and Asian languages including Tibetan, Sanskrit, Tamoul, Hindi, Mongolian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin and Manchurian, which are all native Asian cultures and people.

Wow, you are a very talented person. So many different languages and I struggle here with English.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before tucking myself in bed.

Naiwen

Yo sup all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my weekly 3 hours usual therapy. Tonight, I’m too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before turning myself in tonight.