LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Dave

Good day to you all - the sun is shining here in the Sunny North East of England (a rare sight lol). Since I retired, I've received three Council Tax bills in the space of a week - the first for £47 the second for £137 and now the final bill states that they owe me £11 lol. You couldn't make it up if you tried :)

Naiwen

Yo sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m indeed really way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Dave

It's the beginning of another new week, so let's hope that this week has a bagful of smiles for us all and that Mr and Mrs Misery take a holiday and go somewhere cheerful, like the North Pole ;)

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, because it’s a very cold, windy, snowy, dark and gloomy day outside, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

Dave

It's Tuesday - I may go down into town and visit the monstrosity called Morrison's, damn place looks more like a mothballed aircraft hangar than a modern-day supermarket, must be the worst Morrison's in the country, but then it's all we have so we just must suck it up. I may have to wait until this afternoon as my prescription delivery may be due today. Other than that happy Tuesday all ;)

Naiwen

Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another freezing cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like -5C, just playing some games on my Wii before heading the sack tonight.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, since it’s another terribly cold, dark and gloomy day outside, currently feeling like 0C yet again, just relaxing online before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I finally got everything set in my life, my life has been one problem after another for the last 2 weeks lol.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.

Naiwen

Yo sup guys! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in.

Dave

Tis Sunday today - this is a really exciting day for me. Highlight of that day will be going to the corner shop and getting my newspaper and lottery tickets followed by making my dinner, what that will be is still to be decided. I can't begin to express the excitement of it all ;)

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before rocking myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another yet again very cold, dark and gloomy day outside but dry, currently feeling like 6C, just enjoying my new Chinese TV show called “Boss and Me” on YouTube Premium before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Yo sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, as it’s another awfully cold, wet, dark and depressing day outside, currently feeling like 3C, just relaxing online before hitting the pillow tonight.

Dave

I may go into town today for some groceries - I can't really be bothered, but if I want to eat then needs must as the devil drives :)