LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

midnight

Avatar is my rainbow bridge baby Ebony
Donator
I absolutely love mint chocolate, thank you :D

As a side note, my wife is making mint aero cheese cake at the weekend.
Tigger says does Lee want to know all about Tigger's big hairy spidey friend who lives in the corner of the sitting room :ROFLMAO:

Tigger considers him to be a friend, Willow ignores him, but Willow is afraid of tiny spideys ❤️:ROFLMAO:

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Tigger says does Lee want to know all about Tigger's big hairy spidey friend who lives in the corner of the sitting room :ROFLMAO:

Tigger considers him to be a friend, Willow ignores him, but Willow is afraid of tiny spideys ❤️:ROFLMAO:
I also really like spiders! :)

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I am very happy today, my new forum is up and running. I hope it's a hit and if not, that's ok too as long as it gets daily posts.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Howdy sup there all man! How are you today? Today, since it’s a horribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside again, highest temperature 12C, just relaxing online before rocking myself to sleep tonight.
Similar weather today here today, Naiwen - horrible, wet and cold.

Naiwen

Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, because it’s yet another awfully cold, wet, dark and depressing day outside, just enjoying my usual TV show before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! Today, I’ve just had pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? Today, I’ve just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m just way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before hitting the sack.

Ash

Hey everyone! That weekend really did fly past. I've had a somewhat relaxing Monday so far which is nice because I know that the rest of my week is going to be extremely busy!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hey everyone! That weekend really did fly past. I've had a somewhat relaxing Monday so far which is nice because I know that the rest of my week is going to be extremely busy!

Good luck with your busy weekend :)

Naiwen

Hello sup there all man! How are you today? Today, because it’s a very cold, dark but dry day outside, just relaxing online before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Hey sup there! How’s going so far with your day? Today, as it’s yet another dark and gloomy but dry day outside, just enjoying my new Chinese time traveling historical romance TV show called : “Jade Palace Lock Heart” before heading to bed tonight.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Exercise is going great I walk today and went up and down 2 flights of stairs for no reason 4 times today. :D

Naiwen

Howdy morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a snowy, dark, cold but dry day and outside, just playing some games on my phone before heading the sack tonight.

Latest Posts