LOGO OF WEBPAGE

General chatter - light hearted and friendly please!

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Howdy morning all! How are he all doing today? Today, just been catching up on sleep because I’ve had yet another bad night again last night.
I'm good thank you Naiwen, how are you this morning??

Naiwen

I'm good thank you Naiwen, how are you this morning??
All better today.

Happy Friday all! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, I’ve just taken a shower and a hair wash. Tonight, just playing some games on my phone before hitting the pillow.

Naiwen

Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual Chinese TV show called : “The King’s Woman” before hitting the sack.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual Chinese TV show called : “The King’s Woman” before hitting the sack.
Good today, how are you?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I had a horrible morning but after a 3hr nap, I feel great. It's amazing what a good nap can do for you. :)

Naiwen

Heya sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with spring rolls and lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just relaxing online before hitting the bed.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just playing some games on my Wii before heading to bed.

Naiwen

Heya sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had my 3 hours usual weekly therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, I’m way too exhausted to do anything else but rest in bed before heading to sleep.

Naiwen

Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, because it’ll be raining for 3 days straight, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack.

Dave

Rain today and tomorrow here - looking ahead the end of October and the beginning of November doesn't look good weatherwise either. I reckon we're getting close to breaking out the winter woolies lol. Speaking of Woolies, who can remember Woolworth's? It was a brilliant store where you could buy just about anything and their Pick 'n' Mix was second to none - good days gone :)

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I loved woollies. I believe it still exists online, albeit not the same or even close.

Naiwen

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a terribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, highest temperature 7C today, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in tonight.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Hello morning all! How are you? Today, as it’s a terribly cold, wet, dark and gloomy day outside, highest temperature 7C today, just playing some games on my phone before turning myself in tonight.
All good here Naiwen, how are you?

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I absolutely love mint chocolate, thank you :D

As a side note, my wife is making mint aero cheese cake at the weekend.