LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Do you suffer from delusions?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I suffer big time from delusions. In my mind and heart, I think that I am going to do this or that and in my head, it is so real that sometimes I will spend money on it and it NEVER turns out and then I wasted good money on it. Which causes me SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! depression in the end. :cry:

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
This is not something I deal with, but it sounds very difficult for you. Sorry that this is happening :(

OP
Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
This is not something I deal with, but it sounds very difficult for you. Sorry that this is happening :(
It's terrible for sure because I am on a fixed income and I always end up with more and more debt. But the good news is I think I have a handle on it now.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
It's terrible for sure because I am on a fixed income and I always end up with more and more debt. But the good news is I think I have a handle on it now.

I know how that is, with regards to the limited income. We are on state benefits right now due to my mental illness and money is TIGHT.

OP
Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
I know how that is, with regards to the limited income. We are on state benefits right now due to my mental illness and money is TIGHT.
Me too I am on disability due to my mental illness and I have to think about every purchase we make.