Admin Team
Dishwasher x2
Cleaned and Vacuumed Lounge
Cleaned and Vacuumed Kitchen
Cleaned and Vacuumed Porch

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
It really wasn't a chore but I worked on my server all day and it felt like a chore trying to figure out what was wrong with it. I reseated the ram and it seems fine now I guess ill see overnight.

Dave

Made my bed, washed breakfast dishes, went and got newspaper, bought lottery tickets (does that count?) and made myself a coffee; I'm knackered now lol ;)

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Not today. Kids off school with a sore throat, so today will be spent stopping them literally burning the place down 😂

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Yep, I sure did, As a matter of fact, I am still doing laundry and I am super happy to do laundry after a week of not feeling good.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I deep cleaned my kitchen this morning, then tidied up after the rabble (children) this evening. Relaxing now.

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
Sadly no chores today because I was not feeling well. I didn't get enough sleep last night so I ended up taking a 2.2hr nap and when I woke up I didn't feel like doing anything.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Dishwasher. Tidied the toys away. That is about it today.

OP
Lee

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Tidied the lounge and put a load of clothes to dry. Trying to catch back up with the laundry, but I feel like death warmed up today.