LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Car you drive?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Oh yeah, it is still like the day I got it to be fair.

It has only done 30000 miles and I am the only driver

I've posted my truck before, but because I love it so much I'm happy to post it again. :)

2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, purchased last month with 12,800 miles and just turned 15,000 miles yesterday.

http://instagr.am/p/CDzzaqmBcI1/ View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzzaqmBcI1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I also have a 1981 Oldsmobile Toronado, and it's been to many shows and photographed often, so if you did a google image search for that year/make/model, my car comes up often.

1981 Oldsmobile Toronado IMPA FR 2016-1.jpg

1981 Olds Toronado rear 3-4.jpg1981 Oldsmobile Toronado side.jpg

I also have a 2013 Buick Encore that is primarily my BF's, but I drive it too. In the UK/EU it is also known as the Opel/Vauxhall Mokka. In Australia, they sell the similar Holden Trax, but the Encore and Mokka are more luxurious versions of that car.

Dave

I've had many cars in my time, but due to my ailment I'm not permitted to drive and had to surrender my license. However, before that happened my last car was a modest Vauxhall Corsa (2003 model) and it was a goer - rarely let me down, nearly always passed its MOT and it just went. I eventually had to sell it when I surrendered my license and got a measly £400 for it, but it was either a quick sale or I had to store it and I had nowhere to do that.

Now, I use taxis - I'm such a bad traveller as a passenger that busses are a last resort for me and only if they alight really close to where I need to be because of my mobility issues. I really miss my car, it was a means of escape to places I liked to visit, or even just for a quick hop down into town for some shopping. Just another of life's little hurdles lol :)

Kezza

Nice!

A motorcycle is on my list for the spring. I originally was aiming for spring 2020, but we all know how that went. I'm looking at the BMW R9T or R9T Scrambler. They're kinda hard to find used though.
I'm looking at getting the BMW rs1200s in the next couple of years. It's the only adventure bike I know I can fit lol
I'm planning on travelling so need a bike that's comfy and that fits. We was ment to go to Germany the black forest last month but had to be cancelled. Thinking next year Scotland to the nc500 but all depends on covid-19 I guess.
Definitely my theory that's for sure. Hopefully you will get it sorted for next spring.