LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Aroma Therapy, anyone does it personally?

Naiwen

I myself love my lavender-eucalyptus room and pillow spray 24/7 that lasts for about 7-8 days for 1 spray. It smells so good and soothes my cold symptoms, migraines and dizziness as well as my PMsing, mood swings and bad cramps on my period week. I love it.

Dave

I used to love burning incense, but we have been asked not to have candles or anything that burns/gives off smoke for fear or either starting a fire or setting the alarms off inadvertently. I am tempted to try one of those electric gadgets that melt scented wax coins and give off some kind of scent.

When I was burning incense the one I loved most was Forest Glade, such a relaxing smell and great when meditating.

Roo

Staff member
Mod Team
I absoloutely love diffusing oils.
I currently use breathe and immune blends given the current pandemic.
I also use lemon oil for my washing of dish cloths/tea towels/face masks, orange oil for my towels and I use lavender for my dog towels/bedding.
I use peppermint oil for headaches and cramps and lavendar if I am struggling to relax.

Dave

I use peppermint oil for headaches and cramps
Not sure if you are referring to leg cramps, but if you are (this isn't related to the topic but may help) then try drinking a glass of tonic water each day. The quinine in the tonic is great for easing leg cramps and I've done this for about two years now and have only had leg cramps twice - both my own fault lol.

OP
Naiwen

Naiwen

I’m myself using a 100% pure and fine lavender essential oils room mist from “Bleu Lavande”, my favorite lavender aroma therapy brand so far currently. I love it and have it all over my room, bed sheets, blanket, sleeping mask, pillows and stuffed toys. It’s smelling so good in my room currently, a faint and pure lavender scent emanating from my room and bed. Will be sleeping better tonight with it at least hopefully.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
Thanks for sharing, Naiwen - I'm going to purchase some pillow spray, hopefully help me to sleep better.

OP
Naiwen

Naiwen

I’m currently using a lavender-camomile room and pillow mist from “Bleu Lavande”, my personal most favourite lavender aromatherapy room spray and mist brand ever.

Latest Posts