LOGO OF WEBPAGE

Any of you guys get hallucinations?

Soulwatcher

Staff member
Mod Team
My doctor has me on new meds and my depression is 90% better but I have been dealing with a lot more hallucinations. But I talked to my doctor yesterday and explained to him what's going on and he said its normal when switching meds and it will even out when I am totally off my old med and 100% on the new med. How about you? Any of you guys get hallucinations?

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I do, but usually auditory hallucinations. When having pani attacks I quite often hear things that aren't really there.

Nerdface

I used to repeatedly see what I could only describe as a 'ghost'.

I would often walk home from school and see a man in his 50s/60s standing on a street corner, outside a church. He would always be wearing the same thing, a flat cap, a beige long coat, and grey trousers.

Totally normal you'd think, but something always unnerved me about him, so I once asked my friend whether he had any bad vibes from him and he couldn't see him. I initially dismissed it as him ****ing about, but he was absolutely serious.

Lee

Administrator
Staff member
Admin Team
I used to repeatedly see what I could only describe as a 'ghost'.

I would often walk home from school and see a man in his 50s/60s standing on a street corner, outside a church. He would always be wearing the same thing, a flat cap, a beige long coat, and grey trousers.

Totally normal you'd think, but something always unnerved me about him, so I once asked my friend whether he had any bad vibes from him and he couldn't see him. I initially dismissed it as him ****ing about, but he was absolutely serious.
Did you ever find a reason for this? Would scare me to death 😂

meeru

It is always good for you if you do not talk about it to friends. People will never understand what you are going through. And once you refuse to fuel things that do not exist, they will stop being there. Eagerness is a big villain here.

Nerdface

Did you ever find a reason for this? Would scare me to death 😂
Nope - I obviously moved up from school to college which was located in the opposite direction.

Whenever I seldom walked that way again thereafter I didn't see him anymore.

Latest Posts